Chapter 31: Zou

Hearing the voices of his friends outside, (Y/N) was curious and left his room as he arrived on the deck of the ship engulfed in a mist as he struggled to make out the surroundings. A shocked expression appeared on his face at the sight of the shadow of a huge creature behind the mist agitating the waves with every movement.

(Y/N): What is that?

Yamato: (Y/N)! She called out to the pirate and ran towards him with concern.

(Y/N): Yamato?

Yamato: Are you alright? Why did you leave your room?

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm able to move.

Yamato: All right, but please be careful, okay?

(Y/N): Haha! Thanks for worrying about me, that's nice. Don't worry, I'll be careful not to hurt myself. Can you tell me what this is?

Yamato: I read its description in Oden's journal, I think it's the Zunesha. She said as she glanced at the huge elephant, a bead of sweat flowed from her forehead at the sight of the creature rising into the sky.

(Y/N): You mean this is the famous island where the Mink live? Does it really exist?

Sabo: I myself was not sure of its existence, but obviously this island exists, since we have the proof in front of us.

The door to the ship's galley suddenly opened as Kikunojo suddenly stepped out and looked at the creature in surprise. She turned her gaze to her companions and rushed towards them, but was quickly calmed by (Y/N) who reassured her of everyone's state.

Law: So what now? I remind you that Zou is not our destination, we have no interest in going there.

(Y/N): We go to Zou.

All: What?!

Law: Did you listen to what I said? We can't waste time with this island.

(Y/N): I know, but we have a chance to visit this legendary island, so I don't want to miss this chance.

Yamato: I agree with (Y/N). One of the reasons we started our journey was to go on an adventure and discover fabulous and incredible lands.

Koala: I forget that the ambition of pirates is adventure.

(Y/N): Exactly, I made the decision that we're going to Zou so we're going to go!

Law: We already have more important business to settle.

(Y/N): It will have to wait, I want to go on an adventure!

Sabo: Haha! You are really funny, Wild Wind. But how do you plan to climb to the top?

(Y/N): I have the ability to fly through the air with my power, but I can also make others float so I can take you up.

Yamato: We're really going to fly in the sky?!

Kasa-Obake: Really? That would be amazing! They exclaimed with stars twinkling in their eyes.

(Y/N): Unfortunately, I haven't recovered all my strength yet so I think I might be able to bring just one person with me.

Hack: So if you want to go up there, only one of us can go with you. Who would be willing to go with (Y/N)?

Yamato: Take me with you, (Y/N)! I'm the Vice Captain of the ship, so it's okay to follow you, right?

Kasa-Obake: A useless and silly Vice Captain on the ship.

Yamato: What, what did you say?! She asked, cracking her knuckles.