Chapter 26: Attack

On the way to his boat while he couldn't wait to see Yamato and the others, he was suddenly attacked by a mysterious man who had appeared out of nowhere. With long blonde hair and dressed in a tunic, the man seemed to be a very special person especially for managing to surprise (Y/N) who stood up painfully while he was still suffering from his wounds, an extra blow was not really beneficial for him as a bead of sweat flowed from his forehead at the sight of his assailant who started to laugh at the pirate, pathetic in his eyes.

(Y/N): Why are you laughing? He asked, feeling offended.

Sumer: I'm just saying to myself that you really seem to be a weak pirate, but I still have to judge your power.

(Y/N): You're here for my bounty, aren't you?

Sumer: It's true that you're a pirate, you have a big bounty on your head, but that's not what interests me, but indeed I am here to capture you.

(Y/N): You must be from the World Government, it's been years since I've dealt with you. I'm sorry because you won't be able to capture me, but you're going to pay for ruining my stuff. He glanced at the food scattered on the ground with the Dials given by the baker. The image of the starving people of Wano came to mind, the wind began to turn around him as he clenched his fists in anger.

Sumer: Show me the power of the Wind Wind Fruit, the strongest devil fruit in the world! This statement surprised the pirate who raised an eyebrow with an expression of confusion on his face before shaking his head since it wasn't important, he wanted to focus on his goal to defeat his enemy.

Unfortunately, he had no swords with him as they were probably in the ship, his usual katana as well as Enma, Oden's sword which he hadn't used yet as he didn't feel capable of wielding it. Forced to fight with his hands, (Y/N) dived towards his opponent who stopped the punch but was forced to step back because of the force of the blow. Wild Wind's eyes widened at the sight of the man who had managed to stop his attack with a smile as he suddenly grabbed the young man's arm and gave him a violent blow sending him flying through the air.

An expert in hand-to-hand combat, he jumped towards (Y/N) to give him a powerful and brutal kick, but the young pirate reacted quickly and raised his arm to cause a gust of wind to hit the man against a rock wall. Like an arrow, the Demon of Ohara flew towards his opponent, but he avoided the attack with a graceful dodge to the surprise of (Y/N) who was not expecting such a move before taking a blow that did not stop as his opponent continued to hit him with a barrage of blows despite (Y/N)'s attempts to activate his power, but it was useless as he mastered the Haki.

The man laughed at the sight of (Y/N) who slowly collapsed due to the powerful blows, but he suddenly kicked the ground. Wind enveloped his arm and he hit the man in the stomach who spat blood before being hit by a multitude of air blades.

An explosion appeared, creating a cloud of dust and (Y/N) took advantage of this opportunity to sent a blast of wind, dissipating the cloud to hit the man who had no time to react and flew through the sky because of the attack before falling to the ground. A smirk appeared on (Y/N)'s face as he tried to get his breath back since he had managed to get the upper hand over his opponent who was fighting like a lion as he stood up, wiping the blood from his face before smiling.

Sumer: I was wrong about you, I understand better why you caused problems to Kaido. You are really strong, Wild Wind, I am not disappointed by the power of Wild Wind.

(Y/N): But who are you? What do you want from me?

Sumer: It's boring to answer your questions, I'd rather fight, it's more fun. He said, covering his arms with Haki.

(Y/N): This guy is really crazy, I think I have to defeat him quickly because I don't want the fight to drag on.

(Y/N)'s eyelids slowly closed to calm his mind. The sound of a gentle breeze echoed in his mind before it became more and more intense to reveal the image of wind that suddenly appeared in the pirate's mind and it began to spin at full speed taking the shape of a sphere as the young man tried to grab it with his hand.

Explore The World (One Piece: Yamato X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara