"A lot of my ancestors were like this." He grumbles.

You stay silent.

"Are you human?" You ask him.

"No! I'm not!" He says angrily.

"I was just born this way, I can only conjure spells through my artificial staff made for me." He says, holding out his staff

"Though your staff?" You say and fold your arms.

"Are you sure you aren't human?" You ask and gently approach him.

"Yes, I'm very sure. My bile sack was just born defective. That's what Belos has always told me." He says.

"Let me see your face." You say.

"No! I'm not a human!" He says.

"Take your mask off!" You say and reach your hands out to grab it.

"Titan! Back off will you?" He says and catches your arms before your snatch his mask off.

He pulls down his hoodie, showing off his hair and ears. He points at his ears

"Very much a witch as you can see." He says aggravated.

His hair is an ashy blonde color with a darker shade of brown at the bottom. He has most of it pushed back with a little singular strand poking out waving in front of his hair.

"Okay, sorry. It's just it would make sense if you were human. Those are the only known species that can't use magic." You say.

"I'm aware." He says.

"But I'm fine, I just have a problem with my bike sack." He says.

"Right." You sigh.

"Well, there are ways you can still use magic without needing a bike sack." You say, and go through your bag.

"What do you mean?" He says.

You hand him a pen and paper. He stares at it very much confused.

"Glyphs." You say.

"Glyphs... those are the things that human used to conjure magic." He mumbles.

"I can't do that." He says and holds the paper and pen back to you.

"Yeah you can, you just don't want to." You say and push the paper and pen back at him.

"What am I even supposed to do? I don't know the combination." He mumbles.

"That's why you observe the ice and snow, take note of what you see. Become one with Mother Nature." You smirk and head into the ruins.

"This is ridiculous." He says.

"Don't bother me, I'm here for my own reasons too, so while you figure that out, I'm going to be looking for artifacts." You say.

"You can't do that it's against the law, is that what you were doing at the brewery too?" He says pointing a finger at you.

"I'm a wild witch, what do you expect? And hey we made a deal, so you're not gonna complain about what I'm doing okay?" You say.

"I thought you were going to teach me." He folds his arms.

"It honestly doesn't even need any teaching. You just become one with nature and take note of what you see when you become one with nature." You say.

"How the hell do I become one with nature?" He says annoyed.

"I layed in the snow for a bit when I finally got it." You say.

"Lay in the snow." You say.

"This is ridiculous, learning magic surely must be more than that!" He says.