Sixty-three.

Sixty-three.

"So...it's over huh."

"Yeah, you heard me." Taehyung said to Jungkook firmly. The two were infront of the hospital entrance, outside in the night showered sky sprinkled with stars, and the breezy cool wind.

The very last location they spoke to eachother, and looked eachother in the eyes.

"I made it clear that we shouldn't be together anymore." Taehyung continued, and he pet down his brown hair to keep it from blowing too much from the wind. "My mom hates you."

"But you don't hate me! That's what matters Tae!" Jungkook cried out, in desperation. But the perm boy shaked his head, fluffy hair going with him.

"No we're done. This relationship would just make her even more sick." Taehyung stated, voice gruff, crossing his arms now. "I wouldn't want that."

Jungkook's round doe-eyes were glossy, read with such emotion. He stammered, lip quivering. "B-But-"

"Don't try to change my mind ok." Taehyung cut in harshly making Jungkook flinch a little. "Better for you to just move on, find someone else."

"D-Don't say that." Jungkook said, heart thumping nervously, and his voice trembling. "I-I can't do that. I love you so damn much."

Taehyung huffed. "And I love you too, but I can't do this. So please understand."

Jungkook didn't reply, just only faced down at his feet, feeling defeated. That there was nothing else he could say to fix them. Taehyung had made his mind up. Jungkook really felt like his whole world had just crashed down on him.

"Besides." Taehyung went on. "I'm moving back to Daegu with my mom and brother. And who knows." The corner of his lips tugged up into a grin.

A crease formed in between Jungkook's brows, looking back up at Taehyung. "What?"

"Maybe I'll run into..him."

^^^^^

"No!" Jungkook screamed, and sprung up at his seat, breathing heavily. He had a hand grasped on his chest, feeling how fast his heart was racing. That same damn dream yet again. It made Jungkook feel sick to his stomach.

The teacher had a movie playing on the projector screen, and Jungkook had taken advantage of it by taking a well nap. But that turned out to be a huge mistake clearly. Lots of heads were turnt towards his direction, looking at him like he was crazy.

"Kookster you just continue having the most wildest dreams." Bambam snickered, behind Jungkook's desk.

An annoyed Jungkook rubbed his temple. "And you just continue to be a nosey annoying ass bitch huh." Jungkook snapped, without turning to Bambam who's expression fell. Jungkook was indeed in no kind of mood for jokes or comments anyone has to spill.

Hoseok peeped over at Jungkook, their desks aside eachother. "Jk hey calm down." Jungkook didn't say a word back. All he did was sigh, and run a tensed hand through his pink hair, tangling strands in his fingers.

"Maybe it's about time you quit falling asleep in class Mr. Jeon." The teacher said aloud from her desk.

"Agree." Jungkook mumbled, staring down at his desk. He put his head back down. But didn't let his eyes fall closed. No he'd end up falling asleep again. He certainly didn't wanna relive the two repeated dreams again. Especially at a place so public like the classroom.

But hey atleast he didn't have the first repeated dream where he's having seggs with Taehyung. Now that wouldn't have been pretty ..oh this whole situation isn't pretty.