Eighteen.

Eighteen.

"So Taehyung didn't come back?" Hoseok asked, looking up from his phone as he was walking with Jungkook to reach the school main doors. 

"No, ever since he left saying he needed to get something, haven't seen him since." Jungkook explained, pushing the doors open, and the two continued their walk on the hallway rowed with lockers.

"And um after we uh.. " Jungkook stopped from saying more, and Hoseok raised an eyebrow at his sudden silence.

"After what Kook."

"After we.. Fucked." Jungkook mumbled, feeling regret once he let that out. 

And it definitely affected Hoseok, cause he stopped walking in the middle of the hallway, and gasped dramatically. "NO WAY-"

Jungkook's eyes widened, and fucking covered Hoseok's mouth with his hand as fast as he could like lightning. "Would you shut up?!"

"Woah what's going on?"

Oop.

Jungkook still keeping his hand on Hoseok's lips, looked over his shoulder to find that voice belonged to Jungwoo as he was stood at his locker, along with Yuta and Johnny. 

"Um nothing!" Jungkook exclaimed, moving his hand away, and faced the three boys.

"Hey I thought you hated Hoseok." Yuta told Jungkook, with a small tilt of his head.

"Yeah cause of that huge scene you made in front of the school." Johnny added. "So how come you're hanging out with him." The three boys having look of suspicion.

Think Jungkook think.

"Oh..yeah I do, that's why I told him to shut up cause I don't wanna hear him speak to me." Jungkook said, and turned to face Hoseok, and he pushed him back hard. "Get the fuck away from me gay." Jungkook barked.

Hoseok looked at him in disbelief, and Jungkook just gave him a wink. Hoseok not wanting any part of this bullshit, let a sigh escape his lip, and he left.

Jungkook just stared after him, feeling like shit. He thought that one of these days, Hoseok will push back.

Yup ever since that huge scene he made in front of the school, shit calling Hoseok for being gay, Jungkook can't give away that they actually are best friends. And the fact that he made out with Hoseok, just to not be seen by Taehyung. Maybe he should just stop hanging out with Hoseok before people get too suspicious.

"Hey Jungkook!"

Jungwoo's voice interrupted Jungkook from his thoughts, and he looked at him. "What."

"What if I came out as gay, not that I am just still what if." Jungwoo said.

"Then I'll you tell that I'm gay too."

Is what Jungkook wanted to say but obviously couldn't so instead went with-

"Then I'll make sure you live the rest of your school year a living hell." Jungkook shrugged, then left to go to his locker.

"Ah school is already a living hell so." Yuta tsked.

Jungwoo nodded. "True but still, wouldn't want to be involved with the school's muscle pig."

Jungkook made it to his locker, and was in the middle of putting in the combination code when a sudden arm swung around his shoulders.

"Sup Kook!" Bambam's loud voice rang in Jungkook's ears.

"Oh shit, uhm hey." Jungkook greeted back, seeming surprised from the sudden greeting.

"Dude you gotta watch this funny video I came across on Twitter."