Twenty-nine.

Twenty-nine.

Jungkook was in his room, on his back, phone in his hand, and live on Instagram answering questions from fans. He was actually able to finish all his homework,  so he thought as a celebration he'd do a live q and a for his fans.

"And that is why I got banned from that restaurant."Jungkook finished his story. "Guys sometimes i just need help from myself."

Pft.

"Okay next question, anything." Jungkook hummed looking at the comment section, and saw so many questions being thrown at him that he wasn't sure which to answer. "Uh uh let's see- oh." Jungkook picked one, and read it."Your birthday is coming up, what are you gonna do to celebrate it."

"Oh good question!" Jungkook exclaimed, and rolled over to be on his tummy now, and he sighed. "Yes I'll be turning eighteen in the next month, and to be honest I'm not sure what's gonna happen, or if something is gonna go down." Jungkook toyed with his dark fringe. "We'll just have to wait, and see what happens. And guys I really don't care if I don't get any gifts, just getting birthday wishes is enough. Ah unless y'all would like to send me gifts and I could open them for a video." Jungkook winked, and saw fans fan over that wink because of the heart eyes he was getting.

"One more question and I'll call it a night, uhm." Jungkook bit his lip skimming through, and found one. "Do you miss making videos with Taehyung.. And how do you feel about Taehyung's new relationship.. " Jungkook paused, and his face was expressionless.

Damn it.

"Oh uh." Jungkook sat up, and just didn't respond for like a couple seconds, not being able to find the right words. He actually hasn't spoke with Taehyung since the arcade two days ago. He isn't even so sure if things even are cool between them. Like he did give him his stuff bunny.

But.. Still..

Then the realization hit him that fans will be suspicious with how long he's been quiet.

So he perked up, adjusting his posture. "Um yeah I actually do miss making videos with him.. A lot. But oh well let's face it, he probably doesn't even feel the same way, which is fine. Each with their own. And as for Taehyung's relationship, I feel happy.. For him." Jungkook mentally cursed at himself for pausing. He said to himself what was he even doing?

"Okay anyways that's all, so I'm out." Jungkook said, and saw lots of comments saying to not leave. even accusing him of having feelings for Taehyung. Which he completely ignored. "I should have a new video out this weekend so watch out for that. You nice keep going." Jungkook did a finger heart, and ended the live, and just dropped his phone down beside him.

"Fuck I hope he didn't see the live." Jungkook muttered, though either way knows Taehyung will find out.

Jungkook was still curious if he saw, so he opened up his phone, and went to text Taehyung to ask if he seen the live. But then Jungkook hesitated to press send so he deleted the message instead.

"Ugh chill, you're overreacting." Jungkook scolded himself, and ran his fingers through his hair.

Jungkook knowing his fandom, he knows damn well that there's gonna be several tweets about him admitting that he misses making videos with Taehyung.

And that's exactly what he woke up to.

Freaking Taekook shippers.