Forty-six.

Forty-six.

"So are you guys gonna ask me or what." Jimin said, tapping an impatient foot.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked clueless, as they were next to Jimin at his open locker. Their minds were blank cause they had no freaking idea what the mochi was referring to. They gave each other a look to decide on who would speak up first to break the silence.

See what I did there-

"Uh ask you what." Yoongi coughed up, panicking on the low, and Hoseok added in. "Yeah what he said."

Jimin rolled his eyes, with a frown. "Don't you guys remember? In the group chat you guys said y'all wanted to ask me something, and decided to ask in person." Jimin explained, arms crossed. "Well here's the chance, go on."

"Right! Haha so uh- Hoseok why don't you go ahead and ask." Yoongi said, trying to carve away from the awkwardness.

"Oh uh, well." Hoseok cleared his throat, while he was trying to find the courage that he, and Yoongi seem to lack. "Okay so Jimin.. "

"Yes?" Jimin raised his pretty eyebrow, then held his palm up. "Actually, I wanna hear Yoongi say it."

Yoongi's mouth went dry. "Oh okay, well see Jimin here's the question..." The boy looked at Hoseok, begging for help with his eyes.

And Hoseok got the signal, stepping in."Hey so where even is Tae and Kook?"

Yoongi gasped, and exclaimed. "That is a good question! Haven't seen them."

"Well." Jimin sighed, deciding to not question them. "I texted Taehyung few minutes ago, and he said that they are already here."

Yoongi spoke. "If they're here, then where they at."

"Bet they're making out somewhere." Hoseok giggled, and Jimin scoffed. "Of course they would."

See the plan was.

1. Arrive to school.

2. Park in the school parking lot for students.

3. Get out of the car.

4. And finally walk into school.

that simple right.

And Jungkook was doing great till it was time for step 3.

Cause the boy was currently sitting on Taehyung's lap, arms around his neck, in the passenger seat while they were having a fucking rough make out session.

In Jungkook's NEW car.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Taehyung planted wet kisses on Jungkook's neck, leaving little nibbles, as he grinded his hips upwards. It made Jungkook gasp and subconsciously grind his too, increasing their friction, making them both moan, and needy for more.

Jungkook sighed, gripping hard on his blue hair, that was pulled back with a bandana. "Taehyung come on." Jungkook whined, blushing madly. "All I did was ask for a pencil."

"Yeah I know but you just look so good mi amor." Taehyung purred, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You've really been watching too much telenovelas." Jungkook giggled. "Tae, we've been in the school parking lot for like 15 minutes."

Taehyung hummed. "And?"

"And we gotta go, not finna skip first period."  Jungkook stated.

Taehyung pulled his head back up, with his lips dropped into a pout. "Okay fine, but after school I'm finna wreck you, and make you call me papi." Taehyung winked, and pinched Jungkook's bottom lip.