Forty-one.

Forty-one.

°4 years ago°

Fourteen year old Taehyung came stumbling into the living room, where his mother was sat, leg over the other on the long luxury couch, reading a magazine.

"Hey mom." Taehyung spoke small. "You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Yes sweetheart, that is right." Mrs. Kim motioned at her son to approach closer with her hand. He did so, sitting right beside her on the couch, already feeling quite intimidated by the way she spoke.

Taehyung fumbled with his orange fringe, drumming his finger tips on his thigh. "Well.. What about?"

"Something very important." His mother spoke, voice turning harsh, setting her magazine down on the coffee table.

Taehyung stayed silent awaiting for her to continue. Surely he shouldn't worry too much. It's probably something having to do with school. Perhaps a call from a teacher who complained about Taehyung's behavior. Taehyung does recall calling his math teacher a 'fat pig' in class. However the next words that came from his mother is what made that pitiful feeling cast in his stomach.

"About that boy I've seen you be too friendly with." Mrs Kim spat.

°Present°

"Well shit." Jungkook cursed, his reflection plastered on the bathroom mirror, intensely eyeing the hickey placed on his neck, accompanying his mole.

Taehyung came up from behind, fingers pushing at his messy brown hair. "What's wrong."

Jungkook immediately called him out, with a glare. "Look what you did." Jungkook pointed at his neck.

Taehyung smirked, admiring the mark, and said. "Ah yes, my art piece. Just beautiful." Taehyung blew a chef's kiss.

Jungkook hummed. "Pft, yeah a real artist you are."

"Damn right." Taehyung flipped imaginary long hair.

"Now Imma need to cover this with makeup." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Aw you poor baby." Taehyung cooed, with a pout, feeling fake sad for the other. "You could've just stopped me, but you didn't so." Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook huffed, and turned facing him. "Hey I have an idea, how about I give you a hickey too hm? Only fair."

Taehyung blinked, seeming taken aback
"Well i- oh ok." Taehyung couldn't finish cause Jungkook switched their sides, and pushed Taehyung against the sink. "Woah! Hey consent first!"

Jungkook sighed. "Right, may i-"

Taehyung hopped onto the long space of the sink, spreading his legs open a bit, being a tease. "Yes you may."

Woah.

Jungkook chuckled at this, and settled in between his legs, then dove in kissing Taehyung softly, as the boy pulled him close by his hips, kissing back.

Jungkook brushing Taehyung's tummy under his white oversize shirt, as he left a path of kisses to his sharp jawline, following down to his neck, and attacked at one spot, grazing his tongue, biting at the skin. Pleasurable enough for the handsome other.

"There." Taehyung whispered, letting out small deep moans, head dropped to the side, as he massaged the back of Jungkook's hair, the other hand gripping at the edge of the sink, veins tightened. It caused Jungkook to feel hot, having Taehyung like this.

And for one moment he felt like a dom.

Just imagine how he'd look under him, and sound screaming his name-