Fifty.

Fifty.

Jungkook moaned and panted, with his eyes screwed shut as his back was scraping on the chalk board, ebony hair bouncing on his forehead. While Taehyung held his legs over his arms, thrusting that dick roughly into him, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead.

They fooking.

Loud wet sounds of the lube splashing up to Jungkook's flat tummy with every thrust since Taehyung used up all the packet. With every hard thrust, Jungkook would gasp and dig his nails deeper in Taehyung's back mumbling swear words under his breath.

As Taehyung fucked him, the ebony haired would take little glances at the small vertical window on the classroom door, checking to make sure no one would catch them as the embarrassment would actually be the death of him.

Taehyung noticed this and snickered. "Relax baby we won't get caught."

"Tae-mh we're having sex in a classroom." Jungkook breathed out, trying to bite back his moans. "In a fucking classroom."

Taehyung let out a breathy moan from how tight and warm Jungkook feels around him. "Not the first time. Remember I even ate you out." He winked biting his bottom lip, still slamming into the squirming ebony haired's prostate. Making his eyes roll back.

"Yeah but ah shit-" Jungkook grunted, the spot that drives him crazy when being hit. "This one isn't abandoned."

Taehyung scoffed, getting annoyed by the yammering. "Would you just quit worrying and instead focus on my dick inside of you."

"Ok ok but- ah fuck!" Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung started fucking him faster. He suddenly got an idea, he needed to try. "T-Tae wait put me down."

Taehyung listened setting the boy on his feet and then Jungkook pushed him against the teacher's desk, confusing Taehyung. "Uh what are you doing." He raised a brow at this.

"I didn't say we were done." Jungkook said, putting one leg on the desk lining himself over Taehyung's full erect cock. "Put it back in."

Taehyung smirked at the bratty attitude and pushed inside Jungkook who gasped as he started bouncing up and down his dick, holding his shoulders. He could feel Taehyung deeper from this angle, moans high pitch and loud. "Ah fuck! fuck! I need it there! Mhh daddy right there! Yeah!"

"Damn want someone to hear you out there?" Taehyung grunted, holding Jungkook by the hips. "Fuck baby boy don't stop, that feels good." Taehyung moaned, watching how hot the boy looked focused on fucking himself on his dick, adding body rolls.

Taehyung switched their sides, knocking things off the desk and laid Jungkook on it. He started fucking him from the side, lifting a leg up. Jungkook realized how fucking loud he was, so he covered his mouth muffling his moans into his hand.

"Ah Taehyung I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook whimpered and Taehyung turned him to his back since he loves to see his face when he cums. "You're always so hot for me huh?" Taehyung said raspy, tight hold on Jungkook's hip, while the other hand was on the arch of his back.

Suddenly Taehyung's ears caught a noise and he slowed his pace down, covering Jungkook's mouth. "You hear that?"

Jungkook didn't have a clue what the brunette was talking about until he realized what he meant... The sound of a voice accompanied by footsteps outside the classroom door.

Shit.. The principal.

"Shit! Get your dick out of me!" Jungkook panicked and Taehyung quickly got out of him. Both frantically moving around getting their clothes back on like it was a damn race.