Sixty-one.

Sixty-one.

Joonie boi was stood by the frame of the front door of his home, after having walked world wide handsome face out. Yes he is quite the gentleman. "Well.." Namjoon pressed his lips together, still taking in what had occurred. "That was something."

"Yeah. Hello back pain." Jin replied, with a laugh as he reached behind, and ran his hand down his spine."Uh you think Jimin is mad?"

"Shit I don't know." Namjoon made a smack sound with his tongue, arms crossed. "He didn't even say anything when he saw you. Just walked out the room."

"Right?" Jin said. "Like what's that supposed to mean?"

"I guess we'll never know." Namjoon joked, with a shoulder shrug.

A car honked from the drive way catching both Namjoon, and Jin's attention. Jin's mother rolled down the window, and waved at the couple. "Ah there's my mom." Jin pointed out. "Gotta get going. Watch, this summer I plan to get my own car."

"Bet. You better take me with you when you go to choose one."  Namjoon smiled, and brought Jin close, holding him by his waist.

Jin smiled, with flustered cheeks, and rested his hands on Namjoon's shoulders. "Definitely my love."

They shared a wet kiss. As much as Namjoon wanted to tongue Jin down, he couldn't since Jin's mom is literally right there watching them.

Namjoon waved 'bai' after having closed the door shut. He turned, and jumped back when he caught sight of a figure on the couch.

"Oh shit!" Namjoon exclaimed in terror. "You scared me."

"Good." Jimin replied. "So, obviously you two are dating I see. And you managed to have hid the guy under your bed."

"Yeah." Namjoon answered and then dropped out a sigh, going closer to the couch.  "Look Mini you have nothing to worry about. Jin makes me happy. I really love him, and love being with him. So you're stressing over nothing. Id really appreciate it if you don't have a problem with us being together."

After a small moment, Jimin picked himself off the couch, and went over till he was right infront of the taller one. "Well, if that really is true." Jimin paused. "Then ah who am I to get in the way of your happiness." He grinned.

Namjoon nodded. "And plus it's no fair you get to be in a relationship with two and suddenly I'm not allowed to be in one..with one."

"Good point." Jimin snickered. "Ok  then it's fine. Go ahead and be with him. Ill stay out of the way."

And Namjoon let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you."

"Although." Jimin resumed. "I just.. didn't wanna tell you this.." He trailed off which confused Namjoon.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, with an eyebrow raise, and Jimin seemed almost hesitant to answer. Which didn't go unnoticed. "Come on Chim, spill."

"Well it's been bothering me. But something about Jin you should know." Jimin started, and Namjoon stared with full attention. "In his past relationships, he always cheated. Like it was his thing. He found it fun to be with someone else in secret while taken. Dude just went around breaking girls hearts like a sport."

What in the-

Namjoon scoffed but with a chuckle  finding it unbelievable. Just ridiculous. Had to be made up. "Liar." Namjoon spat shaking his head.

"It's the truth, you could even ask him yourself. It was something we swore to never bring up again. But just thought you should know." Jimin explained.