Sixty-two.

Sixty-two.

What the fucking fuck is happening.

Literally what raced through Taehyung's mind.

The brunette with locks which swept in curls, and rested on his forehead stared at his mother in disbelief, mouth gaping, just struck with shock. His body still, like a statue. Did she really just decide to pull a prank like that? At a time like this? Like come on it made Taehyung's pulse go haywire. The nerve.

"I'm a good actor aren't I?" Jenwoo said, to fill up the silence that surrounded the room for a good moment. Yet got no reply from Taehyung. He blinked, closed his shocked lips, and wore a bland stare.

Beomgyu ran to the woman, and gave her a hug which she returned. "Mom! You do remember us!" He squeaked.

"Of course baby." Jenwoo smiled, and then darted her eyes back over to the silent other and got a bit scared. "Oh Taehyung, please say something."

Not a single word did Taehyung lay out. Right in that moment a doctor entered the room. "Ah Ms. Kim how are you feeling?"

"Wonderful." She answered with a smile. "Especially because I have my two boys with me."

What was throwing Taehyung off is that his mom was acting..normal. When he and Beomgyu were arriving to the hospital, he kept having these thoughts that she'd freak out on him. But boy he was shown wrong.

"You remember your sons. That's good." The doctor nodded, with a smile. "Really seems like your memory has not been wiped."

"Oh no I'm feeling good as new." Jenwoo insisted. "No problems at all."

"In that case, you are free to go." The doctor said. "However you will experience mild headaches for some time so I will prescribe you medication to take care of those."

"Thank you." Jenwoo smiled, and gestured to her sons. "Shall we go boys?"

Taehyung gulped. This was actually going way different than he thought. "Y-Yeah I'll drive us to the house."

"Is there a number we can put down to call once the medication is ready for pick up at your nearest pharmacy?" The doctor asked.

"We'll just put mine in." Taehyung said with a nod. "I can get them."

"Thank you son." Jenwoo smiled at his way and lowered the volume of her voice. "We can talk at the house." And Taehyung kept his lips pressed tightly, and nodded.

Taehyung was the last to walk out the room, and the doctor said to him. "Young man, if your mother shows any odd signs, revolving her memory. Do not hesitate to give a call."

And so with Jenwoo in the passenger seat, and Beomgyu in the back while Taehyung drove them to the house. The only thing keeping the ride from being silent was the music blaring from the radio. Taehyung was upset. Had no strength to say a word. He took the prank more serious, saw no humor whatsoever.

"Oh my.. what happened here?" Jenwoo questioned out, being taken aback from the mess of glass pieces scattered around the living room.

"Ah just.. a mess you caused, but we'll help clean up." Beomgyu assured. Taehyung stayed back walking slow.

Jenwoo turned to Beomgyu, in mild confusion, and sat on the couch. "I made that mess?"

"Yeah." Beomgyu sat next to her. Welp there's one thing she forgot. But nothing too big to be worried about. "How are you feeling?" Beomgyu asked.

"I'm alright." The woman gave a warm grin. "But my mouth is feeling dry, I could use some water please."

"On it." Beomgyu disappeared into the kitchen. Jenwoo stared at her lap for a moment then darted her eyes over to the dead silent one and said. "Taehyung, please you've been quiet this whole time. Say something."