Thirty-two.

Thirty-two.

"Ok but that ending was fucking wack."

Jackson gasped, looking at Jungkook, as they were exiting the theater, and making their way to his car. "You serious?"

"Yeah it was so predictable, of course the main guy, and girl were gonna end up together. Gosh sometimes hetero couples make me just ugh." Jungkook said, trembling his shoulders.

Jackson laughed, and wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist, pulling him close. "It's okay baby, how bout next time we pick a scary movie."

Jungkook gulped, and laughed awkwardly. "Heh yeah.. Next time." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

Once the two arrived to the car, Jackson
went to open the passenger door for Jungkook. The said boy chuckled lightly, eyeing Jackson with a glare. "Not necessary."

"But it is nice." Jackson replied with a wink, and Jungkook rolled his eyes taking his seat in the car. Then Jackson went to buckle his seat belt for him.

"Ok! I'm not a kid!" Jungkook exclaimed, swatting his hand off.

Jackson moved away, and was laughing. "Ok ok geez!" He closed the door, then made his way around the car to take his seat in the driver's seat, closing his door.

Then silence filled the air.

"Sooo.." Jungkook trailed, and then was pulled into a rough very unexpected kiss. Jungkook's eyes were wide open from the surprise but just gave in, and kissed back.

Jackson moved his hand down to Jungkook's thick thigh rubbing it. Heads tilting side to side as the kiss was getting more heated, and Jungkook couldn't help but to moan in it. It made Jackson smirk, getting turned on thinking about what other sounds he could make come out of Jungkook.

Jackson pulled his head back, and stared at Jungkook, his bedroom eyes in full action. "How about, we go to my place, and continue there." Jackson began, voice husky, as he ran his thumb across Jungkook's swollen bottom lip. "I wanna fuck you."

Jungkook's breath was slightly heavy. He actually was into the idea, but something in the back of his mind was bothering him. "What about your-"

"My parents made plans to go out of town for the day soo." Jackson slid his hands down to Jungkook's hips. "Whole house to ourselves for the night baby, so you can be as loud as you want."

Jungkook knew damn well if he steps foot in Jackson's place, then that was it. He is gonna get fucked, and probably struggle to walk since he's heard around the school that Jackson is rough during sex. Once even broke the bed.

Oof.

If Jungkook agrees, it would be his first time taking another guy's dick.

Doesn't sound bad..

Jungkook felt a smirk creep in, and made up his mind, giving Jackson a serious look. "You wanna fuck me? Ok let's go."

➷➷➷➷

"Bro Mark stop looking like such a downer."

Mark sighed, giving BamBam a dirty look, leaning back on the kitchen counter. "I'm not."

Bambam scoffed, fixing his apron. "Um yeah huh, dude I came over to bake a cake with you."

"I didn't even ask for you to come over,  and waste my time." Mark replied.

"Ok rood."

"Look I'm fine." Mark assured, but that didn't stop Bambam.

"Nah you're not. Jungkook stole your man.. Man." Bambam took the apron off folded it up, and set it down on the counter, putting a supporting hand on Mark's shoulder. "So I get it if you're hurt.. Man."