Twenty-three.

Twenty-three.

Jungkook gasped, and kept his pace moaning loudly, holding onto Taehyung's shoulders as he moved up, and down his lap, riding him on the driver's seat of the car.

They were fucking in the car.

So how this happened is they stayed in the parking lot of the park they met with the buyer. He had his face covered with a mask, only the top part of his head showed. After getting the delivery done successfully Taehyung, and Jungkook ended up celebrating.. With some car sex.

Taehyung grunted, and pushed on a lever, making his seat move more back, and made it lower, so he was laying down on it now. Looking up at Jungkook with eyes of lust. Jungkook's lips were parted, letting out breathy moans, as his head bumped with the roof of the car, and his tiny round silver earrings bounced around as he kept riding the boy under him, keeping his hands on Taehyung's heaving chest for balance. He'd thrust his hips forward aiming for more access to his sweet spot. Taehyung licked his lips and gripped on Jungkook's hips, and started thrusting upwards. The sounds of their skin meeting turned louder.

The two surprisingly haven't spoken a word during the sex just a couple 'yeah' s, and 'fuck's then and there, yet no arguments. They looked focused on each other, expressing how much they were enjoying by the lewd sounds they were making, that the car filled with moans, and grunts and pants of pleasure.

The smooth gliding of Taehyung's cock had Jungkook in full ecstasy. He arched his back and let out a broken moan, pressing his palm above his head on the roof. Lips in an 'o' shape feeling Taehyung slam up his prostate just right. "Ah y-yeah Taehyung fuck me- mh right there."

Taehyung's hair stuck on his forehead from the sweat, and he went faster making Jungkook moan high pitch, sounding like a girl. But he didn't care, just concentrated on how Taehyung was fucking him so good.

"Sh-shit baby boy." Taehyung panted out unable to control his deep moans. The way Jungkook was rolling his hips against his, drove him crazy. "I'm gonna cum."

"M-Me too." Jungkook whimpered, nails dug into Taehyung's shoulders. "Ahh keep going! Fuck!"

Taehyung held Jungkook close, making their chests touch. "Same time alright?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly, grinding his body in the same rhythm of Taehyung's thrusts. Then released the same time Taehyung did. Both their heads thrown back from the action.

Jungkook moved off Taehyung's lap, and went back on the passenger seat. Taehyung pressed on the lever, moving his seat forward. Having it move back to it's original spot, and threw the condom out the car window. Then the two threw their clothes back on in silence.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked, zipping his jeans back up.

"It's ah." Taehyung checked the time on his phone while pushing his dark hair back. "Shit, 11:32."

"Oh my god, and we have school tomorrow." Jungkook sighed, doing a slight pout, while running his fingers through his ruffled hair. "Great."

Taehyung cleared his throat, and leaned back on his seat. "Anyways!" Taehyung reached into the glove compartment, and opened it pulling out a stack of money binded with a rubber band. "Look at this beaut right here. Looks like at least seven hundred damn." Taehyung wolf whistled.

"Um yeah." Jungkook spoke awkwardly, toying with his fingers. "About the money." Jungkook mumbled.

"Hm?" Taehyung sucked his lips in, then popped them. "What about it?"

"I don't want any of it." Jungkook blurted out, arms crossed.

"Hah you're funny." Taehyung faked a laugh, and Jungkook scoffed.