Fifty-eight.

Fifty-eight.

It was the next morning and we have a Kim Taehyung cooking in the kitchen, shirtless with sweatpants, permed hair fluffy as always. Face in concentration as he was in front of the hot stove, moving around an omelet with a spatula.

Just then a Jeon Jungkook with pink hair sticking out in all directions appeared. He leaned against the frame of the kitchen entrance, arms crossed, smiling at his handsome boyfriend "Morning."

Taehyung perked up, and gave a glance at the other and smiled right back. "Morning cherry head."

A chuckle escaped from Jungkook as he brought his hand up and patted down his ruffled hair. "Ah payback for when I used to call you blueberry huh." He said getting closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung hummed nodding. "Mhm that's right. That's what you get." He stuck his tongue out.

Jungkook sneaked behind and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's figure, hugging the boy tightly, just taking in what is all his.

He took a peek over Taehyung's shoulder and stiffled a laugh. "That omelet is huge, you sure you're gonna be able to finish that?"

Taehyung also stiffled a laugh and turned the stove off, moving the pan onto a cold space on the stove. "Well I made it for the both of us. You're always on my mind baby."

Jungkook hummed. "How thoughtful handsome." and placed kisses on Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung spun around to meet Jungkook's gaze and leaned forward capturing Jungkook's lips onto his, moving them softly together. His hands on Jungkook's waist as he guided him to the kitchen island and sat him ontop of the marble surface.

Jungkook's shirt found its way on the floor, and Taehyung stayed biting and sucking on one specific spot on Jungkook's neck that had him biting hard down on his lip. His black painted nails reached up to roam around Taehyung's curly locks. He let out small moans right in Taehyung's ear. It was a huge turn on.

"Damn you drive me crazy baby." Taehyung snarled with a smirk. "I want those black nails of yours to scratch down my back while I make love to you."

Jungkook mewled at that and started pulling down his pajama pants
His neediness taking full control. Eager for a quickie.

Just then a phone began to annoyingly ring which made Jungkook groan in annoyance since the mood was fucking ruined. "Oh who could the cockblock be."

Taehyung reached over for his phone and his eyes widened at the caller id shown across his screen. "Oh it's my dad." He let out a nervous chuckle.

Jungkook's shoulders dropped at that. "Ignore him."

Taehyung picked his head up. "B-But that'd be rude-"

"Taehyung." Jungkook began, expression dull. "You clearly don't wanna talk to him. So you don't have to feel pressured to."

Taehyung didn't respond, just stared at Jungkook in disbelief for being right. He let his phone keep ringing till it stopped.

Jungkook let a sharp exhale slip through clenched teeth. "Tae, babe listen i've noticed that everytime you finish talking to your parents on the phone.. you act different." Jungkook pointed out. "It's like they fill your head with stuff and you're a whole different person."