Fifty-two.

Fifty-two.

"Hol up hol up hol up."

"Can we switch the language?"

"No."

"Oh you know what, that sounds like a good name for a song. It could go like everybody say-"

"Kook, you mean you actually made a fudging contract?" Jimin wheezed, covering one side of his mouth with his smol knuckle.

"Haha fudging. And yes sir." Jungkook answered to the smaller boy with dirty blonde colored hair walking beside him, after pushing open the heavy doors of the school main entrance. "We are done fighting. So if we fight again then we take a break." He explained simply.

Jimin squinted his eyes at the boy who sported ebony colored hair and dangly silver round earrings. "But it's totally normal for couples to fight often." He blurted out.

Jungkook made a hissing noise, looking ahead. "We would fight everyday. You saying it's totally fine for us to keep fighting over and over again?" Jungkook scoffed. "No we wanna take the toxicity out of our relationship. We wanna try."

"Yeah I understand." Jimin snickered. "But you guys shouldn't jeopardize your relationship cause of some contract you made your self."

"This contract can help remind us that we can stay together if we stop fighting so much." Jungkook added. "That we can be a non-toxic couple. Taehyung's my first boyfriend, i wanna keep him." Jungkook sighed dramatically, and looked up, hand clasped on his heart. "Being in love do be a struggle."

"Yeah but also-"

"Shut up, you know what we will deal with our own shit while you deal with.. whatever yours is." Jungkook said, shooing his hand.

And Jimin started since he took those words serious. "Well-"

"Don't care."

"Alright then." Jimin uttered through gritted teeth. He then took a glance having barely noticed that Taehyung who was wearing a black bandana, had been walking behind them, while looking down at his phone.
"What's your man even doing?"

Jungkook took a glance as well. "Oh, he's just busy going through the comment section of his new vlog and hearting all the comments that are calling him handsome." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung looked up, and gasped. Then rushed to be beside Jungkook. "Damn how'd you know?"

"Bruh that's the only thing he heard outta the whole convo?" Jimin said.

"Cause I know my man of course."
Jungkook snickered at Taehyung giving him a nose scrunch smile.
And Taehyung stuck his tongue out, scrunching his nose in return.

"You know I'm still sore from last night." Jungkook said in a hushed tone, elbowing Taehyung on the arm.

"Hey you wanted it again." Taehyung gestured down at his dickie with his head. "So I gave it to you...again."

"We are definitely gonna get another noise complaint."

"No doubt."

"Kinda crazy to see you guys are cool." Jimin interfered, and the three stopped at his locker. "Even after what happened at the-"