Chapter 5 Part 5- The Good, The Bad, And The Blackened

Start from the beginning

"... no." Arima replied.

"No?" Otani responded.

"... no!" Arima snapped, shaking his head back and forth. "No! Hirano would never do that! Right Hirano?" He said, laughing nervously. Content with the answer that I was joking. Slowly, I turned to Arima, tears falling down my face.

"I- I'm sorry..." I said. Arima stared at me, unable to respond. All the color drained from his face. Everything was quiet. To quiet.

"Arima, let's-" Otani started. Arima put his pointer finger out to Otani, stopping him from saying another word.

"..." Arima put his other hand on the bottom half of his face, staring at the ground with wide, horrified eyes. Slowly, he looked back over to me, dropping both of his hands. "I..." he started. He looked down at the ground again. Without a word, he turned around, and walked over to the hospital, opening the door and wandering inside. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." I said, covering my face with my hands, shoving my glasses to the top of my head. "I- I never should've said anything. I- I'm sorry... I- I'm such an idiot..."

"Hirano, it's okay." Otani replied. "Is this that secret we've been talking about?" I nodded, wiping the tears from my eyes. Otani took a moment to think, before grabbing the glasses from the top of my face, and placing them onto my nose. "I'm glad that you told me. It's not good to keep those kinds of feelings to yourself." Otani took another moment to think. "We can talk about it later, okay. And let people know about this. It might seem horrible, and maybe will like you less because of it, but the people who really care will still be in your life." Otani said. "I don't know what happened to cause that, but I know you, and I know that you wouldn't do something so harmful on purpose." Tears ran down my face.

"Th- thanks..." I wiped the water from my face.

"Now, let's head over to the hospital, to see what is going on." Otani replied. I nodded. Otani helped me up off the floor. I tried to stand up, but my legs buckled. "Do you need me to carry you?" I sighed.

"Um, uh, yeah..." I responded. Otani nodded, pulling me up and giving me a piggy back ride.

"Come on. Let's go." Otani said. He walked me over to the hospital, walking inside and up the stairs. Two other people were already at Imamura's door. Yamazaki and Arima. Otani put me down, helping me walk over to the two. This time, the door was clean, instead of being covered in Taguchi's blood.

"Why are you walking like that?" Yamazaki asked, looking at me with a puzzled expression. Otani let go of me, letting me stand up by myself.

"I'm just..." I glanced over at Arima. He avoided eye contact with me. I frowned, putting a hand on my arm. "... not having a good time." Yamazaki stared at me for a moment, before rolling his eyes.

"Kay. I really don't care." Yamazaki replied. I sighed, looking to the door.

"Should we... go in?" I asked.

"No!" Ressa said, dropping down from the ceiling.

"What the fuck!?" Yamazaki blurted out, looking down at the red panda with a disgusted expression. Ressa got up from the ground, clearing his throat, which he did not have because he is a robot.

"WHERE. IS. KAWATA. AND. SUGAI!?" Ressa snapped.

"Sugai hasn't come out of his room yet." Arima responded.

"Kawata is doing something right now." I replied. Yamazaki glared at me. I shrugged my shoulders. Ressa paused for a moment.

"Eh! Whatever!" Ressa laughed, kicking the door. The door fell off or it's hinges, falling to the ground. I stared inside, a smile crawling across my face.