Prologue 4: The Ultimate Introdution 2

"Hey, you okay?" Someone asked. Immediately, I was taken aback. "Easy easy, it's okay. What happened?" I paused. I didn't really want to say anything negative about the other people here.

"Um, I was just th- thinking about stuff from home." I replied. She nodded.

"That makes sense. I won't ask anymore questions. Well, except for one." She began. I paused, looking at her. "What's your name and talent?"

"I'm Hirano Rei, the Ultimate Tutor." I said. Somehow, I didn't stutter my words. She nodded, a big bright smile on her face.

"Yeah, you seem pretty smart." She replied. I stared, completely confused. But it was nice to hear a compliment like that.

"Um, thanks." I responded. Her grin was extremely wide, almost as if she could barely hold it back. "What about you?" I asked, looking her up and down.

"My name is Naito Chou, the Ultimate Tattoo Artist. It's very nice meeting you."

Naito ChouUltimate: Tattoo ArtistAge: 17Birthday: August 4thHeight: 5'3Weight: 112Likes: Drawing, Jalapeño PeppersDislikes: Peanuts, Music ScriptsDescription: Naito Chou is the Ultimate Tattoo Artist

Naito Chou
Ultimate: Tattoo Artist
Age: 17
Birthday: August 4th
Height: 5'3
Weight: 112
Likes: Drawing, Jalapeño Peppers
Dislikes: Peanuts, Music Scripts
Description: Naito Chou is the Ultimate Tattoo Artist. But isn't that illegal? Apparently not for this girl. She's so talented in her body drawings that she's the most requested tattoo artist in the country. Many people say that she personality and style are so interesting, that many have come back to try and get even more tattoos just to have a conversation with her.
Naito Chou loves to spend her free time drawing new tattoo designs, and listening to music. She does get a bit self conscious when someone watches her work, but she can usually tune it out and focus on the work. She's prepared to take the next step and continue to work hard on her art, even though she technically can't.

"You have t- tattoos? Isn't that illegal?" I asked. She laughed a bit.

"They're not tattoos, no. I wish they were, but they're just drawings that I did myself. Actually took me awhile to draw all these, and they usually last about a week or two." She explained. I nodded, taking a long sigh.

"Okay, that's g- good." I said. She laughed a bit.

"Yep! Good thing I'm not breaking any laws! Though, I have been arrested because of them." She replied. "I would usually get let out, but it's kind of sad, you know? At least this'll all be over after high school." She replied. I nodded.

"Y- yeah, but it sucks that you've been to j- jail though. I don't know if I'd be able to l- live with myself if I had to go through that." I responded.

"Oh don't say that. It's actually not to bad. And I think you'd survive pretty well." She said, smiling. It may have been false positivity, but I guess that's what I needed right now. "Well, I'll see you later. It was nice meeting you, Hirano." I smiled as she walked away. It was nice to have someone say something so nice after the bad experience I had a mini ago.