Chapter 3 Part 10- The Knowing, and The Keeping

Quickly, I followed behind Kajiwara. He led us to the room, which had the name "Kawata" on it, and on a sticky note next to it "Along with Yamazaki (Temporarily)". I raced inside, fast enough that Kajiwara hadn't even finished opening the door to let us inside. I let out a gasp as soon as I saw the scene.

Yamazaki and Kawata sat on a white bed side by side, both staring down at the ground, neither even attempting to look at each other. Parts of their faces had small large cotton bandages covering places that wounds had been. Kawata had an ice pack taped to one of his bruises. Yamazaki had stitches in the side of his face, being covered by small bandages. I paused, looking at Kawata's hand, realizing that it was in a small removable cast.

"You know... that's assault against an officer..." Kawata mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up." Yamazaki mumbled. The two of them looked away, completely silent.

"W- what happened?" I asked. Kawata looked up, his going wide, as if he hadn't even realized I'd entered the room. He gave a small smile, waving with the hand that was in the cast.

"Hey Hirano! Um, I got into a fight..." He laughed, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"No shit Sherlock..." Yamazaki replied, looking away. Kawata glanced angrily at Yamazaki.

"Anyway... I'm doing alright. I really wasn't expecting all of that to happen. I'm sorry if I scared you." Kawata said, laughing nervously. I gave him a small frown, disappointingly staring into his eyes.

"W- what happened to your hand?" I asked. Kawata stared at me for a moment, before looking at his hand.

"Oh! Yeah! This thing!" He laughed, raising it up into the air. "Um, well, it got dislocated in the scuffle." I sighed, sadly staring at him.

"Th- that's really scary." I said. He chuckled nervously.

"Well, at least we didn't kill each other!" He laughed.

"Which is a shame." Someone said. Kawata angrily turned to Yamazaki, glaring at him with an upset expression.

"Oh my god I get it! You don't fucking like me! Just stop saying things like that!" Kawata yelled. Yamazaki turned to face him, returning the angry expression with a glare.

"Why do you keep thinking I'm the one saying these fucking things!?" Yamazaki yelled back.

"I don't know, maybe it's because the context of the situation makes you look like the one who's being an asshole!" Ressa replied, appearing out of nowhere. "Or maybe it's just because I can do voices very well..." Ressa laughed.

"Ugh... this fucking thing..." Yamazaki responded angrily.

"Hey! Don't say that! It huwts my feewings..." Ressa said in response, putting his paws together and spinning them back and forth as if he were nervous.

"What do you want?" Kajiwara replied, staring at the red panda robot.

"Oh! Yeah! I need some sort of reason!" Ressa replied. He paused to think for a moment. "Nope! I don't have one!"

"Are you serious..." Kawata groaned, staring at the little teddy bear.

"Hey! I don't need a reason! I'm here to yell at people about murder and intimidate them! Do you want Araigu to take over!? They're really boring and then you wouldn't have any sort of funny one liners you can quote when you're in very specific and rare circumstances!" Ressa yelled back.

"Hey... don't say that... it hurts my feelings..." Araigu replied, appearing out of seemingly nowhere.

"I ALREADY SAID THAT YOU IDIOTIC EDGY PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Ressa screamed. Araigu threw their arms up, their little stuffed animal body shaking.