Chapter 2 Part 9- Our Fears, Phobias and Moments of Bliss

"Well... it has to be Arima or Kawata..." Miyazaki replied.

"How about we ask them what they were doing during the black out..." Kajiwara said.

"Well... I kind of just... hid in the corner... OUT OF BRAVERY!!! I WOULD NEVER BE HIDING!!! PFFT, who said I was hiding? I was just... relaxing!" Arima responded.

"You're not helping your case Arima. You just sound more suspicious." Kajiwara spoke.

"W- well, that doesn't, mean anything..." Arima replied, twiddling his thumbs.

"What about you Kawata? What were you doin at the scene of the crime?" Morita said with a detective voice.

"Well, I tried to find someone in the sudden shock, and I ended up getting pushed to the ground." Kawata said.

"Wait, why would you have been pushed?" Morita asked.

"Because Shishido was fighting back!" Sugai called out, chuckling to himself.

"He is the tallest out of Sugai and Arima..." Imamura mumbled.

"H- huh!? What do you mean!? I'm not the culprit!" Kawata replied.

"And isn't the stain on Shishido's hands similar to the color of Kawata's jacket?" Naito said.

"S- stop! Come one guys! This happened last time and I wasn't the culprit!" Kawata responded.

"I did give him that cleaner that sucks the color out of clothing... oops! I mean, that wasn't a scam..." Taguchi said very nonchalantly.

"G- GUYS!!! Just, think this through! This is a set up! Just like last time!" Kawata said.

"Well, if you have some evidence, then I'd like it if you'd present it to us.." Tengan replied. Kawata fell silent, almost confused as he tried to think.

"I- I'll come up with something! Let's, go over the evidence!" Kawata responded desperately.

"Ressa, I think we're ready to cast our votes." Naito said.

"I'm not really sure about all of this, but if everyone agrees then I guess I'll vote..." Morita said.

"Alright! Let's see if you guys are the lucky winners!" Ressa replied. I continued to think. Was Kawata really the culprit? But... there's no way that's true. There's something we're missing...

"Man you guys are stupid." Yamazaki said.

"Huh?" Otani replied.

"You noticed it to, right Hirano? There's something wrong with saying that the culprit is Kawata..." Yamazaki responded.

"What is it Yamazaki?" Naito asked.

"Alright, since I'm not really in the mood to die, I'll give you a hint..." Yamazaki began. "What does every boy in the game room have in common?"

What does every boy in the game room have in common?
1. They're all simps
2. They were all playing video games
3. They're all short
4. They all weren't covered in blood

"None of them were covered in blood." I said.

"But couldn't they have thrown the rock?" Morita asked.

"No, that would be too convenient." Yamazaki replied. "They're in the dark. Killing Shishido would be physically impossible, especially hitting him on the head and sending the puck into the wall." Yamazaki said. Something, my eyes went wide.

"It... wasn't any of the boys..." I said. "It had to have been... one of the girls..." I explained.

"What the FUCK!?" Imamura yelled, grabbing her head, a look of terror in her eyes.