Chapter 4 Part 15-Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Can Truly Kill

"H- hey... Yamazaki... a- are you okay-" Arima began.

"NO!!! THIS FUCKING GAME IS MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!!" Yamazaki snapped back. He took a deep breath. "I think, that Imamura is the killer."

"No." Kajiwara yelled.

"Fucking- can you just listen to me!?" Yamazaki snapped back.

"No." Kajiwara replied.

"Just LISTEN TO ME, and I'll explain to you what my ideas are!" Yamazaki responded.

"It couldn't have been Imamura." Kajiwara said in response. Yamazaki took a deep breath.

"Alright, why is that!?" Yamazaki asked.

What evidence proves it couldn't have been Imamura?

1. Kajiwara's Account
2. Kajiwara's Autopsy
3. Hand Gun
4. Ammo

"Imamura was put into a medical coma for the entire night. She would've been asleep the entire time." I replied. Yamazaki looked to me, and then to Kajiwara. He groaned, covering his face with his hand in disappointment.

"Alright, but I want to ask you a quick question..." Yamazaki continued. "Who put Imamura into the medical coma?" Kajiwara paused.

"Ressa." Kajiwara responded, glaring at Yamazaki.

"So what you're saying is that you're putting YOUR FAITH, into the thing who trapped us here?" Yamazaki asked.

"Well, I saw the chemicals that Ressa had used in the operation, and I know that they aren't very-" Kajiwara began.

"And how do you know that isn't all a lie?" Yamazaki replied. Kajiwara paused for a moment.

"It's the only sound idea Kajiwara..." Arima added. He turned and glared at him. "I- I don't doubt you! It's just..." Arima paused. "It's the only idea was have so far... a- and... it might be good to just... entertain the idea?"

"Finally! Thank you!" Yamazaki called out. Arima's eyes went wide.

"O- oh, um... y- you're welcome I guess?" Arima replied, staring at him confused. Kajiwara stared at him for a moment, seemingly debating something in his head.

"... okay..." he responded.

"At least someone is on my side for once..." Yamazaki said, rolling his eyes. Arima stared at him, sweat running down his face.

"Um... I didn't say-" he began.

"Alright, I think we should start discussing the actual scene of the crime." Yamazaki continued.

"Oh... uh... okay..?" Arima replied, a look of complete confusion on his face.

"Now, what I'm assuming is that the gun was the murder weapon." Yamazaki said.

"Wait... Yamazaki... if you never investigated the crime scene, then how did you know the gun was there?" Otani asked. Yamazaki rolled his eyes.

"It was an educated guess, after that whole scandal with Arima, I just suspected that the gun would make a reappearance at some point." Yamazaki replied.

"That's still pretty suspicious..." Sugai replied, giving him a skeptical glare, that seemed a lot more silly than serious.

"Yeah, sure, whatever the fuck you say..." Yamazaki said, rolling his eyes.

"The gun was found in the middle of Imamura's hospital room. And it seemed to be covered in a lot of blood." Otani asked. He seemed to stop to think to himself. He was lost in his thoughts, almost debating something in his head. "It... may be a plausible murder weapon... but... I'm trying to think of the motive..."