𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘

I was sitting on my bed with my legs crossed, drawing in my journal when I felt someone make a dip in the bed, "Jungwon?" I guessed, without looking up.

A pair of arms wrapped around me, "Correct." Jungwon cooed. Adjusting himself so I was in between his legs and he could rest his chin on my shoulder. "What are you drawing?"

"Just a girl." I explained, tilting the page so he could see. "She's in a bookstore... or a cafe... I haven't decided yet." I mumbled quietly, erasing one of my sketch lines.

Jungwon nodded, "Can I have a kiss? You've been cooped up in here ever since we got back from the studio."

"Mhm..." I hummed mindlessly. "Just... let me finish this sketch, okay? Then you'll have my undivided attention." I told him, tilting my head slightly so he could rest his head better.

I got a small 'okay' from Jungwon as I continued doing my art. Minutes went by as I focused on my drawing. Every so often I'd snap out of my thoughts when Jungwon would hug a little tighter or move his head. Not that I minded or anything. In a way his presence helped me focus a little bit more on my drawing.

Eventually though, Jungwon moved his head again and I felt him place his lips against the skin of my neck. I frowned, "Wonie?" I asked quietly. "What are you doing?"

"Is this okay?" Jungwon asked softly, almost whispering in my ear.

I nodded, "Yeah. Just felt you move." I excused.

Jungwon hummed, "Just keep drawing then."

I didn't think much about it when he pressed his lips against my skin again and just continued drawing. Though at points I'd stop and feel my cheeks heat up when Jungwon just continued to pepper kisses on my skin.

Eventually though, I wanted to change out of my sweatpants and hoodie into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as that's what I usually wear to bed. And I was getting pretty tired. I set down my drawing and sat up straight, interrupting whatever Jungwon was doing. "I'm going to go change. And go to bed soon." I added.

Jungwon tilted his head and had a satisfied look on his face, "You're going to give me my kisses right?"

I gave him a quizzical look, "I'm going to go change." I said again, brushing his bangs out of his face. I struggled a little bit out of his grip but I didn't miss the small chuckle he let out as I grabbed my sleep clothes I had left on my bed and left the room.

When I got to the bathroom, I changed into my sleep clothes. Feeling better now that I was wearing looser clothes. As I took my hair out of its bun, I noticed something in the mirror.

It looked like dirt or eyeshadow on my neck. But I remembered taking off all my makeup when I got home, "What the..." I leaned closer to the mirror, and almost let out a scream when I realized what it was. "For fuck's sake..." I stared at it. "A fucking hickey?!" I said to myself.

I groaned, "YANG JUNGWON!" I swung open the door of the bathroom and grabbed my dirty clothes.

"Chaeri? Why are you yelling?" Heeseung asked from the couch, watching me storm out of the bathroom. Everyone else had come peek out of their rooms or something to see what I was yelling about.

I kept my head low so my hair would cover my neck, "Nothing, absolutely nothing." I waved him off and entered the maknae room where I saw Jungwon sitting innocently on his bed with a big stupid grin on his face. "I am going to murder you." I said through my teeth, shutting the door. On the outside I could hear Niki laughing his ass off. Saying that Jungwon hyung was going to get in trouble.

"Yeah, Chae?" Jungwon asked, ruffling his hair nervously.

I pulled back my hair, "Why?" I asked, gesturing to the very obvious hickey on my neck.

Jungwon gave me a small smirk, "It looks good on you."

"You—" I sighed in frustration and grabbed my pillow and threw it at Jungwon. Not that it hit him. He easily caught it and just set it in his lap. "What was the point?!"

"In my defense," Jungwon put his hands up in surrender, "it is not my fault you were busy.  And I wanted to try it." He laughed, "It's also not my fault kissing you is incredibly addicting." I threw another pillow. 

I buried my face in my hands, "So you decide to—" I lowered my voice, "give me a hickey?" I hissed. "We have schedules tomorrow!"

"Do you not want me to give you hickeys ever again?" Jungwon questioned, almost daring me to say no.

I felt my cheeks warm, "That isnt' my point! My point is you shouldn't—you shouldn't— we're only—"

"19? Legal adults? Who happens to be dating for three years now." Jungwon chuckled. "Not like it's the first time I've given you neck kisses, Chae."

"Well it's the first time you've left a visible mark." I argued. "We're going to get in so much trouble tomorrow!" I whined. "And the guys are never going to let you or me live this down." I added.

Jungwon sighed and stood up so he was eye level with me, "Chae," He placed his hands on my arms and gave them a reassuring squeeze, "I'm really sorry if you're genuinely mad, but it isn't a big deal... you're good at makeup. Your stylist is good at makeup." He shrugged and gave me a small smile, "And knowing the hyungs and Niki, they'll forget about it in a week or so."

I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Just please never do this again... or at least the day BEFORE we have schedules. Engenes would lose their mind if they saw this." I pointed out, gesturing to my neck.

Jungwon's smile curled into a smirk, "It does look really nice on you. From a boyfriend's point of view." He joked, placing his finger on my chin and making me look at him.

I pointed my finger accusingly at him, "You are evil. Absolutely evil."

"I know." Jungwon just laughed, cupping my face. I sighed as he affectionately nuzzled his face against mine and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You're not actually mad right... though?" He asked quietly. I almost cooed when he gave me the big cat eyes he does when he's worried he did something wrong.

"No..." I gave him a small smile, "I'm not. Just a little freaked out since we have a photoshoot tomorrow. I'll just cover it up with a color corrector before we go." I assured him.

Jungwon's eyes lit up, "Can I give you another one?"

I sputtered, "YANG JUNGWON! You—!" I quite literally pushed him away with my hand in his face, "No. You disgusting teenage boy." I said scoldingly.

"Only for you~" Jungwon teased with a stupid proud grin on his face.