𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

Since we all love the Hogwarts AU sm here are some headcanons!  And just comment if you want them as a Drabble!

Here is a little information on both characters!

Chaeri
• Muggle born
• Hufflepuff student
• Quidditch Chaser
• Pet Burmilla cat named Luna

Jungwon—
• Half blood
• Gryffindor
• A tutor for Gryffindor 1st and 2nd years
• Pet Tawny Owl named Byeol

There are two types of Hogwarts AUs

Noncanon Harry Potter AU!
Where none of the Harry Potter plot points exist!  Voldy never decided to exist.  Etc.  So it's all a normal 7 years at Hogwarts. 

Canon Harry Potter AU!
Where the Second Wizarding War did happen.  The horrible treatment of Muggle borns in 1997-98.  The Battle of Hogwarts and the Astronomy Tower etc.  All happened. 

List of Headcanons!

1. Jungwon asked out Chaeri first by brought her a cassette tape.  It took him a while to find it since he's never even seen one before but he managed and gave it to her.  With a little surprise on it.

2. He cheers her on during her Quidditch games!  Even if it's Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff, you know he'll be cheering for her.

3. Before their first year even started, Chaeri and Jungwon met in Diagon Alley.  Chaeri being muggle born had no idea what to buy.  So Jungwon just walked his 11 year old ass over to her and helped her figure out her school supply list

4. And ever since then Jungwon and Chaeri have been best friends.  Jungwon of course has been absolutely head over heels for this girl since Diagon alley.  They even sat together on the Hogwarts Express.

5. since Jungwon has never really done anything without magic.  Even though there was no magic allowed over the summer, his parents would just do magic to do the cooking.  Chaeri invited him over the summer and taught him how to properly cook using regular muggle means

5. Even though Jungwon knows absolutely nothing about quidditch except the basics, he invited Chaeri to watch the Quidditch World Cup in 1994.  Allowing her to basically be a crazy fan girl and have the best time ranting about Quidditch to Jungwon where it goes through one ear and out the other.

6. Since Chaeri is muggle born and in Hufflepuff, she faces a lot of shit for it.  And Jungwon being the best boy(friend) he always defended her or gave everyone who made fun of her death glared so they don't even try

7. He walks her to all her classes, it's hilarious.  Even if he's late and scolded later by McGonagall, he'll just take the detention. 

8. Chaeri is one of the best transfiguration students and so Jungwon, being that he never really does his homework because he's too busy hanging out with his friends, she helps him with his homework.

9. Chaeri has a pet cat that she brought to Hogwarts!  And the cat absolutely loves Jungwon.  Chaeri always says she's jealous because her cat prefers Jungwon over her.  Sometimes Chaeri let's Jungwon keep her cat over night at his dorm. 

10. Over the summer, Jungwon and Chaeri sent letters back and forth.  They use Jungwon's owl so Chaeri always keeps a storage of owl food for his owl. 

11. Hogsmeade is always fun.  They buy a bunch of stuff and then go down to the edge of the town where there's more nature and have little picnics with what they buy from Honeydukes

Specific Headcanons for the Second Wizarding War!

12. Chaeri believed Harry Potter the first time when he came out of the maze with a dead Cedric.  Jungwon in the other hand didn't really want to believe it

13. During 5th year, Umbridge gave out so many detentions.  Including so many for Jungwon since he was one of the "trouble makers" because he would get into heated verbal (almost physical) fights to defend his friends so Chaeri would always give him healings balms that she used on herself during Quidditch practice

14. During 6th year, Chaeri being a muggle born was under constant fear.  Every night she would get nightmares about being tortured or something.  Every time she walked down the hallways people would tell her to watch out.  Jungwon was the only person she'd feel safe around at this point besides her friends.  He'd let her sleep on him in the library since she wouldn't get any sleep.

15. Chaeri didn't go to school in her 7th year.  She stayed back.  She ran away with June, Sooyun, .  They camped out in the middle of nowhere.  Only with muggle survival tactics that June knew.  They didn't risk using too much magic.  Only sending occasional letters to their families.  Though when they heard that Harry Potter defeated Voldemort. Chaeri was able to go back to her family and immediately sent a letter to Jungwon.