𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄

"And these will be your dance partners for most of the promotion stages." Our choreographer said gesturing to the group of girls who would be joining our practice.

We just started the basic practices of our title track and we couldn't go far in the chorus without the dancers. One by one our instructor introduced us to our partners. All eight dancers were female as they decided it would be rather odd for me to dance with a guy, it'd stick out a little too much.

"Chaeri, you'll be with Park Misun." He said, nodding to the shortest girl out of all of them. Park Misun had a shy smile on her face as she bowed her head. "She's actually NiKi's age so I'm sure it won't be too awkward." He said happily. "I'll let you guys get comfortable before we start practice." He decided.

I smiled at the girl in front of me. "Hello. Im Chaeri." I said politely, keeping a distance.

The girl grinned at me. "It's really nice to meet you. I'm Misun." She said brightly. Her energy really gave off the same sunshine vibes as Sunoo does. "I'm a big fan of your group. I was so happy when Hybe reached out for me to part of the dancers."

"Ah, so you dance professionally?" I asked.

Misun hummed, "Sort of. I run a dance cover channel on YouTube. And I'm enrolled in a dance academy."

"Are you a trainee?"

"Oh god no." She laughed. "I'm horrible at singing."

I chuckled, "Well, I'm very excited to work with you, Misun."

And I was right to be so excited. Misun was really easy to work with and she picked up the choreography so easily. Her dance skills were amazing. Definitely on par with NiKi and Heeseung's. The instructor even complimented us how quickly our chemistry formed. I suppose partly it was compared to the boys, we were much less awkward.

"Alright, that's the end of today's practice. Same time tomorrow." Our instructor said. "Great job all of you." His eyes met me and Misun in the mirror, "Misun, Chaeri, especially you two. Im really impressed." He said before letting us all go.

Misun and I looked at each other before letting out small giggles and joining the others to get our stuff after thanking the girls. 

"Ah I don't know how you and Misun do it." Jay said, taking a drink of his water.

"You boys were just really awkward." I said casually. "I don't blame you."

"Sunghoon hyung kept messing up because he couldn't hold his partner's waist." NiKi laughed.

"You couldn't even look her in the eye." Sunghoon retorted.

I shook my head, "Ah you guys are hopeless.  But seriously, don't overthink it.  If they're uncomfortable, they'll say something." I assured them.  I looked at Jungwon who was changing out of his dance shoes. "How do you think you did, Wonie?"

Jungwon shrugged, "Fine.  You and Misun had a lot of chemistry." He mumbled.

I realized something and turned to Misun who was making her way out of the door, "Misun-ssi!"

The younger girl's eyes lit up when I called her over, "Yes, Chaeri-ssi?"

I smiled, "Misun-ah, would you like to exchange numbers?  I would love to hang outside practice." I said hesitantly.  The girl was so sweet and it was so hard not to be her friend.

"Oh of course... unnie?  Can I call you that?" Misun asked, opening her phone.

I chuckled, "Whatever you want.  I dont mind. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I entered my number into her phone.