𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Later that night I couldn't sleep. There was too much on my mind. I looked around and saw that Jungwon and Geonu were still sleeping.

I slowly crept out of bed and dig through my backpack. I took out my sketch book and sat down at the small table in the room. It was dark so I took out my book light and placed it above my book.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Hours later I was finishing one of my drawings. It was a made up scenery in a forest. And the more I looked at it, the more I realized it looked like the forest around us.

When I was switching pencils I heard motion next to me. I snapped my head towards the noise and saw Jungwon sitting up in his bed looking at me through half closed eyes, "Chaeri what are you doing?"

I felt embarrassment rise in my throat but I just ignored it, "Nothing just drawing. Go back to sleep." I whispered.

Jungwon shook his head and got out of bed and sat down next to me, "can't sleep?" He asked.

I nodded, "drawing helps me relax. I didn't expect it to take so long though."

"You should go back to sleep."

I shrugged, "I can survive on low sleep. I sleep late and wake up early. Nothing new really."

Jungwon took my sketch book and flipped through the pages. I felt a tug of pride when I saw his face light up when he went through my journal, "Woah these are amazing. When do you do all these?"

I chuckled and took back the sketch book, "During lectures. I don't have a lot of friends outside of volleyball really. So while everyone's socializing I'm usually drawing."

Jungwon laughed, "Really? I find that hard to believe. You don't have a lot of friends?"

I shook my head, "I mean I'm not bullied. People are nice to me but I really only hang out with my family. If I'm not home, I'm either at Bighit or my volleyball practices."

"Were you popular?" Jungwon joked nudging my arm.

I tsked, "I was known. Everyone just knows me as the quiet volleyball girl."

"Ooo mysterious. What? Do you have a secret basement too?"

I playfully pushed him, "No. I'm a very basic person."

Jungwon shook his head, "Far from the truth... you wanna go to bed now? We have to wake up early tomorrow."

I nodded, "Yeah. I think I'm tired enough." Jungwon helped me clean up my supplies and we both got into our beds. I turned to my right and saw Jungwon looking at me, "What?"

"Nothing, I'm just wondering. Are you nervous for tomorrow?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. Then again I'm always nervous for these types of things. I hope it's nothing crazy. I don't want to get eliminated."

It was hard to see but I saw Jungwon smile at me, "You won't get eliminated. I believe in you."

I silently prayed that Jungwon couldn't see my face turning red in the dark, "Thanks. I believe in you too. Hopefully we'll make it past this test together."

"With Geonu hyung too of course." Jungwon added.

I chuckled, "Obviously-"

"Can you two go to bed now and stop your flirting?"

We both looked at the single bed in front of us and saw Geonu lifting his head up, "I've been awake since Jungwon woke up and I never felt more awkward." He said dramatically making me and Jungwon laugh.