𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

May, 2021
"Is it on?" I mumbled to Jungwon, who was pulling the Vlive onto the iPad. 

Jungwon nodded, "Mhm.  But we should probably wait until more people join."

Me and Jungwon patiently sat there in silence, waiting for our cue to go. When the staff nodded their head, we both put on the biggest smiles we could, "Hi Engenes!" Jungwon waved. He looked at me, "So today, we're, here because, things have happened." He said with a nervous chuckled.

I nodded, "We know a lot of you guys are- curious? About quite a bit of things. So we wanted to sit down, and explain it all to you."

Jungwon held up the tablet, "So should we just start answering questions?"

"I don't know." I admitted, making him laugh, "Just read something."

"Hmm so a lot of Engenes are asking if we got together during I-Land." Jungwon nodded, "It was.. during the concept test. But we didn't officially start dating until the finale. So the 18th of September?"

I hummed in agreement, "Yes. And also, just wanted to say that we won't be sharing too many details. There is some stuff we're going to keep private."

"I like to have you to myself." Jungwon mumbled.

I looked at him strangely, "That isn't even remotely related. But alright," I leaned over his shoulder to look at the comments, "Uh." I started laughing seeing a comment, "someone said we're bad at hiding our relationship.  That Engenes were just waiting for confirmation."

Jungwon grinned at the camera, and shrugged with a smug smirk, "You're welcome."

"Oi-" I hit his shoulder making him wince, "we got caught.  That's not funny!"

Jungwon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, "I'm not saying that was funny.  But it's funny that everyone was waiting for confirmation." He said casually.

"Oh just keep reading comments, Jungwon." I muttered. 

"This Engenes says they get twenty thousand won from their friend.  They bet that we'd go public this month." Jungwon explained, making me laugh.

"Ah you guys!  Are you really making bets?" I exasperated. "Here I am thinking everyone will hate us!"

Jungwon laughed as he pat my head, "Chae has been very anxious about everything." He looked at me, chuckling, "Next comment then."

"Someone said that they think our relationship is love at first sight." I mumbled.

Me and Jungwon looked at each other with slight frowns, "Yeah, no. Not love at first sight for me. I don't know about Jungwon though. I'm sure the boys will disagree with this."

Jungwon shrugged, "It wasn't love at first sight. But when I saw you I just had a big urge to get to know you."

"Why?"

"Your performance? You looked really pretty." He said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay lover boy... for me it wasn't. I'm not that type of person. Jungwon did most of the work in the beginning. Then over time I guess... yeah." I smiled, "Jungwon made the first move for everything."

"Thankfully I did. If not this idiot wouldn't have done anything." Jungwon joked, pointing at me. 

I opened my mouth to argue but just pouted, "I can't even argue.  He's right."

"Whenever we'd get together as a big group to discuss the plan for the different tests, Chae would always sleep or draw afterwards, and not talk to anyone." Jungwon added.

I nodded, "I love talking with them and doing dance practice.  But sometimes, I wake up, and just want to stay in my own isolated room."

"She still does it to this day." Jungwon explained, "Somedays after dinner, she disappears into our room and not talk to any of us till the next morning."

"You guys are annoying, what can I say?" I shrugged before laughing at Jungwon's dramatic eye roll.

"So this one is completely unrelated, but, Engenes are asking if they'll ever get a Chaeri bed selfie. Or one of us together." Jungwon explained.

"I don't have any. I don't know how to take one like Jungwon does. I'll have him teach me later."

Jungwon nudged me, "Ey~ don't lie. You have tons of selfies."

I shook my head, "I deleted most of them. I did a phone clean yesterday. I'll dig some up from my deleted files maybe."

"Oh look what you did." We both laughed when we saw everyone spamming the comments with pleads for me to post the selfie.

"One day, everyone, one day."

"Ah Chae, here's a funny one.  Engenes are asking if we sleep in the same bed.  Since you know, I always slept in your bed during Enhypen&Hi."

I shrugged, "Sometimes.  Jungwon gets hot very easily.  So he'll either stay in my bed until he actually sleeps or he stays in his own bed, and we just talk with each other."

Jungwon nodded, "There are some days we both just want our own bed.  Chae's kicked me out a couple times."

"Cause you're always cold!  You never fully dry your hair after a shower." I argued.  "You get my pillow wet all the time."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, come here." Jungwon laughed as he put his arm around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Here, read the next comment."

"Favorite thing to do on dates?" I mumbled. 

"Do we have one?" Jungwon asked. 

I shook my head, "I don't know.  We just call whatever turn we spend alone, alone, a date.  But usually that means walks or watching a movie."

"We don't have a lot of time nowadays.  Especially with promotions." Jungwon explained. "And we don't go out much together because we want privacy."

"We see each other every day though.  So it's okay." I assured.

Jungwon and I went through and answered more questions.  I was glad mostly everyone was supportive and the live was very lighthearted. 

"I think we're gonna end it here." I said, showing Jungwon the time in my watch.  We had dance practice soon. 

"Oh yeah." We both smiled at the camera, "We have to go now."

"Hope this answered all your questions." I waved to the camera, "Bye Engenes~"