𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

January 2021

Chaeri hummed to herself as she dabbed on the lip tint on the center of her lips.  Once she closed the lid, she carefully examined herself in the mirror.  Making sure everything was even. 

"How do I look?" Chaeri asked, turning around and facing Jungwon who was sitting on the chair with his phone.  She rolled her eyes when he was giggling at something an Engene said on Weverse and completely zoned out her question. "Jungwon-ah, did I do my makeup okay?" Chaeri asked again, shaking his arm slightly. 

Jungwon looked up at her and tilted his head, as if examining her makeup.  Then he smiled widely, his shiny boba eyes staring at her with admiration, "It looks really good, Chae.  Beautiful as always." He assured her.

Chaeri pursed her lips to try and not laugh from suddenly feeling fluster. "Thank you, Wonie." She said quietly before turning back to the vanity so she could put away my makeup.  Last time she left it out, Sunoo got annoyed because it got in his way.

But as Chaeri was putting the blush away, an idea popped in her head. She immediately whipped her head around and looked at Jungwon who was just mindlessly scrolling as he always does. 

After staring at him long enough, he noticed her fixation, "Yes, Chae?" Jungwon asked, laughing quietly. 

"Wonie, you love me right?" Chaeri asked innocently, tilting her head at him.  Trying to seem casual.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, "What does this involve?" He asked, looking at Chaeri up and down as if her was that suspicious.

Chaeri pouted, "Nothing much.  Just... you should let me do your makeup." She suggested.  Keeping down her wide grin.

Jungwon's eyes widened.  Then he took a deep breath, "Chae— I love you and all but—"

"Oh come on, it's not any different from our makeup artists." She held her hands together, "Please, Jungwon.  Do you not trust me?  Pretty please?"

Jungwon kept his mouth closed, not trusting his words.  But he was quickly starting to break.  The eyeliner and rose gold eyeshadow made her eyes even bigger.  Giving him the puppy eyes that he absolutely hated and loved at the same time.  And the glossy pink finish on her lips as she pouted.

Don't get him even started on the blush that was dusted across her face that literally made her look like a princess from a fairytale.

"Chae." Jungwon groaned. "I swear you need to stop with the pouting you know I can't say no to you."

Chaeri started smiling.  And Jungwon literally felt weak in the knees. "So that's a yes?" She asked quietly.

Jungwon gave in and nodded his head.  Couldn't help but smile at his girlfriend's excited expression. "Fine.  But just today." He said, brushing back his hair.

Chaeri sat up straight in her chair and clapped her hands together, "Yay!" She turned around and started pulling out makeup again, "I won't do a full face.  I'll just do blush, highlighted, lipgloss, and maybe your eyes." She explained. All while Jungwon walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.  Admiring Chaeri in the mirror as he rested his chin on his head.

"Come on, let's switch." Chaeri said, starting to get up once and she had everything ready.

Jungwon sighed as he sat down.  But the small smile was obvious on his face.

Chaeri pulled over the chair that Jungwon was previously sitting in.  She sat as close as possible.  She crisscrossed her legs on the chair and started grabbing her tools.