𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I walked out of the changing room with my new outfit while adjusting my beret, "Wah Chaeri looks so cute!" Heeseung gasped.

I smiled and just fixed my hair in the mirror, "I'm going for an artist concept. They didn't have an apron so I can't splatter it with paint. But I think the beret fits." I explained. Jungwon walked over and I giggled at his costume, "You're going to be sheep?"

Jungwon nodded, "Play of words on my name. Very smart I know."

I patted his head, "Very cute sheep."

Later we gathered in the living room to explain our concepts, "Chae what's yours?" K asked.

"I'm going to be a painter. I'm going to paint the I-Land logo." I explained, "It'll be fun."

"We've never seen you paint before!" Sunghoon pointed out.

I nodded, "For good reason. I'm not good at painting as I am at drawing."

"Just watch she paints the starry night painting." Jay joked.

I shook my head, "Nope, just the I-Land logo. And I'll probably speak in English since I know a lot of people," I looked at Jake, "Love my British accent."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I was outside with Jungwon since both our concepts were set outside. It was nice breathing in fresh air.

I laughed as Jungwon crouched down and pulled the grass, "You look like an actual sheep." I laughed, "Do that as an intro then say hi." I suggested.

Jungwon nodded and set up the white board properly, "Okay, let's do the first take."

"Okay.." I set up the camera angle, "3-2-1!" I moved the camera to follow him but I bursted out laughing half way through when Jungwon nearly slipped and fell on the grass.

"Wonie did you just slip on the grass?" I mused.

Jungwon shook his head, "That never happened, Chae. Take two!" He said cutely jumping back to his spot making me smile.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

After finishing up Jungwon's shoot we moved into mine. Before this I had painting the I-Land logo on a paint canvas. With Jungwon's help we moved the canvas on to the grass along with a stool so I could sit. I was pretending to paint with a paint brush and a pallet with dried clumps of paint.

"Okay Chae, you ready?"

I nodded, "Ready.."

We shot the video perfectly until the part where I had to get up. When I did tripped on the grass like Jungwon and hit the easel which made the canvas drop, "GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed in frustration.

Jungwon laughed, "Oh that was a good blooper, we could just use that."

I glared at him as I picked up the painting, "Haha very funny. I learned my lesson. Be very slow on the grass."

The second take was perfect. As embarrassing as it was watching my own PR video, it went just as planned.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Dinner was a funny one. For some reason we were talking about our ages and our roles in I-Land, "I want to be a maknae." Sunoo mumbled.