𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑

[𝖤𝖭𝖧𝖸𝖯𝖤𝖭 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖤𝖱𝖨 𝖩𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖲 𝖡𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖪 𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖲 𝖣𝖨𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖦𝖫𝖮𝖡𝖠𝖫 𝖠𝖬𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖱]
2022.05.20

Today, Dior has announced that Enhypen Chaeri would officially be their global ambassador!

Their creative director, Maria Grazia Chiuri commented, "While working with Chaeri behind the scenes, she helped inspire many designs for our 2022 Fall/Winter collection."

Chaeri announced on Twitter that, "I'm very excited to be working as a new global ambassador for DIOR! Thank you, Dior for reaching out and offering such an amazing opportunity!"

Congratulations to Chaeri for being the first member of Enhypen to receive an ambassador deal!

[𝖤𝖭𝖧𝖸𝖯𝖤𝖭 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖤𝖱𝖨 𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖲 𝖥𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪 𝖠𝖲 𝖠 𝖣𝖨𝖮𝖱 𝖠𝖬𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖱]
2022.09.27

Enhypen Chaeri made her debut as Dior's newest global ambassador at Dior's Spring/Summer 2023 show in Paris.

The singer wore an elegant midi Dior dress that made her look stunning. Chaeri fashioned the dress with simple black heels and multiple different accessories including a cream colored Dior handbag. Her hair was also styled in a braided bun. All in all, the whole outfit made her look like a princess.

Chaeri sat in the front row joined by Blackpink Jisoo, and many other influencers in the crowd.

Right after the show was over, Chaeri was seen walking out of the building with Jisoo next to her. Both of them were smiling and waving to the crowd that was waiting for them outside.

The idol posted a picture of her in the mirror getting ready for the show. Expressing her gratitude towards Dior for inviting her to "a wonderful and magical event."

Paris// Dior Spring/Summer 2023 reveal

"Miss Song, you'll be seated over here." One of the staff members said pointing to me to seat in the front. 

"In the front?" I mumbled in amazement. 

The staff smiled, "Dior really wanted to make sure you enjoyed your first time at one of our runways."

As they walked me over, I nearly gasped when I saw who I would be seated next to.  Kim Jisoo of Blackpink. 

I looked around nervously when I noticed that the staff had now left to go attend somewhere else. 

Jisoo was talking to some other guest before seeing me.  She smiled at me sweetly.  She must have known I would be here.  I walked closer and saw the piece of paper with my name.  Makes sense. 

I quickly bowed my head to her before I sat down, "Hello sunbaenim."

"Hi, Chaeri, yes?" She asked warmly. I nodded, sitting down next to her but not too close, "How was your flight here?  I hope the airport wasn't too bad."

I shook my head, "No.  my scheduled flight was very early in the morning.  So very little mobs."

Jisoo smiled, "Ah that's good. I've heard the fan crowds have been getting out of control."

"Excuse me ladies."

We both looked up and saw another staff member holding a camera, "Would you mind if I take a picture of you two together?"

Jisoo grinned, "Of course."

I scooted closer to Jisoo as the photographer took a couple photos.  Jisoo then nudged my hand, "Heart?" I smiled when she held up one half.  So I happily completed the heart while we both smiled. 

The photography thanked us and continued on to take more photos, "Is this your first fashion event?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah.  And I'm quite nervous." I admitted, "This is probably your 100th one." I muttered.

Jisoo laughed, "oh don't worry.  These events aren't too hard at all.   Just enjoy the show.  Take a couple pictures.  Answer a couple questions."

"What's it like? Being in such a big group?" I asked out of the blue.

Jisoo gave me a small smile, "Incredible. But tiring. It's worth it though. I heard you make your own music."

I nodded slowly. I knew that YG often didn't allow Blackpink to release your own songs, "Sort of. They're just starting to give us freedom. Jake wrote a song dedicated to our fans." I explained.

"Freedom nonetheless." Jisoo hummed, "We have a lot of songs. And we love our Blinks. But," she leaned in a whisper, "YG doesn't want us to. They want us to do one hit after one hit. Leave them wanting more. I love fashion. And doing these type of events. But being in front of a live audience is different, you know?"

"Yeah," I felt a twinge of sympathy for Jisoo. One of the biggest idols in the world with so little freedom. At least groups like Twice and Mamamoo got to produce their own songs, "We're doing a world tour in October. I'm really nervous."

The mention of the tour seemed to make Jisoo grin, "A world tour? That's amazing! For a rookie group too. Trust me. Seeing the giant crowds of people is scary but in the best way possible. So just have fun at the concert. And eat well and stay healthy."

"Thank you, sunbaenim for the advice."

Jisoo nodded and pointed to the stage, "Of course. We can talk later too. The event is starting."