𝟐𝟒 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐑𝐢𝐧

April 2023

Jungwon and I were in the car after coming back from a vocal lesson, "Hello everyone." Jungwon said to the vlog camera.  "Today is April 5th, 2023.  And Chae and I are doing something really stupid."

I laughed, "It's not stupid, Jungwon." I clapped my hands together.  "So Jungwon and I— Yesterday, Niki and Jake were teasing us.  Saying that we," I gestured between the two of us, "cannot spend more than three hours apart—"

"Including messaging." Jungwon added. "They made that part very clear." He said sarcastically.

"With messaging and video chatting, we cannot be separated for more than couple hours or we both get sad, or something like that.  So we wanted to prove a point." I explained.

Jungwon laughed, "You wanted to prove a point." He pointed at me. "You, Chae.  You wanted to prove a point.  I would have gladly continued living our peaceful lives."

"You're the one who suggested it!" I argued. 

"Jokingly!"

I waved him off, "Well, you should know better than to challenge your very competitive girlfriend." I said giving him small glare before turning back to the camera and giving a bright smile.

Jungwon sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder, "One of my many mistakes..."

I gaped at him, "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.  Looking at the camera I rolled my eyes, "He's so moody on camera, trying to be a cool boyfriend, but off camera he's so clingy.  So so clingy." I said in English.

Jungwon let out small chuckle, "Just tell them what we'll be doing Chae."

"So, to prove Niki and Jake wrong, we're going to go no contact for the whole day tomorrow.  So tomorrow morning, when we wake up, no contact." I explained. "And we won't see or talk to each other until the next morning.  We have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be at my parents house and... what will you be doing?" I asked, looking at Jungwon who was on his phone taking a selfie.

"My parents too.  Well, my parents will be working so it'll just be me and my sister and Maeum." Jungwon muttered. "I don't think we're actually doing anything, though."

I looked back at the camera, "So yeah.  This will probably will be one of the longest period of time we don't talk to each other.  Even when I was in France and in a different time zones we still talked daily." I pointed out.

"I know!' Jungwon chuckled, "I'd see your messages like hours later.  And then I'd reply and you'll reply hours later too."

"Yeah, we gave up on texting and just video chatted the whole time." I mumbled.  "See you tomorrow, Engenes!" I said waving to the camera.  Jungwon leaned over and waved as well.  "Wish us luck!"

When I turned off the camera, Jungwon sighed and slipped his hand back into mine, "We're going to regret this within six hours.  I just know it.  I'M going to regret agreeing to this." He complained. "I already miss you!"

I laughed and squeezed his hand, "Oh come on, have some faith in us."

Jungwon's face turned serious, "Let's be realistic; Chae..."

"If you love me you will try~" I cooed.

Jungqon just let out small laugh before going back onto Weverse.  Muttering things about how this was the worse idea in the world, etc.  But I just ignored it all and gave him a kiss on the cheek that seemed to make him feel better.

━━━ 9 AM Hour 2 ━━━
Chaeri Cut

When I woke up, the first thing I did was look around for Jungwon.  For a minute I was very confused why he was gone since usually he was the one who woke me up.  But then I saw the message notification on my phone.  It was a text from Jungwon an hour earlier said he just left for his house and that he'll miss me.