𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

The next test was going to be revealed in twelve hours. So we had the night to rest.

I was emotionally and physically exhausted from dancing and then having to say goodbye to Geonu.

We went upstairs to check out the rooms to see if anything changed. Of course we visited the purple room first.

I walked in with Jungwon hand in hand. Ever since Geonu left he hasn't let go of my hand since.

"It looks cleaner." Jungwon mumbled. Everything seemed to be reorganized and restocked while we were testing.

I turned around and gasped, "What?!"

Jungwon turned around too, "What is it?- WOAH!"

There was a screen explaining the benefit of the top three. A day of freedom, "You get to go out!" I said excitedly to Jungwon.

Everyone rushed inside, "I-Lander ranks 1-3 get to have a day of freedom." Jungwon read aloud.

"But what do we get to do?" Sunghoon asked.

"Maybe you get go to the movies." Sunoo suggested.

"Or go visit an amusement park!" I added.

Everyone started getting hyped by the new benefit even if most of us had to stay back.

I let go of Jungwon's hand and linked my arm around Sunoo's, "Let's just got visit our room."

Sunoo grabbed K's attention, "Hyung! Come on." As we walked out Sunoo shook his head, "I'm just a little jealous, just a little." He mumbled.

I laughed, "You're a little jealous? I'm absolutely envious. I want a day off."

Sunoo patted my head, "We'll do something fun tomorrow then, too, when they leave."

I looked at him, "Like what?"

"Cooking!" Sunoo suggested.

"That's a terrible idea." K chimed as we entered the yellow room.

"An incredibly terribly idea." I added.

Sunoo ignored us and beamed when he saw his bed, "I always wanted to see the yellow room!" He exclaimed as he fell back on his bed.

I looked at K, "At least we moved up ranks."

K sighed and looked at his fifth place bed, "I suppose. Sunoo's having a great time." He said laughing at Sunoo's excitement.

I waved my hand, "It's Sunoo. He's always optimistic."

Sunoo smiled sheepishly, "But honestly, first place bed is really nice."

"Really?" K asked.

"On a whole different level!" Sunoo exasperated as he laid down.

After getting settled in, some of us gathered in the first place room as we all tried figuring out what the top three are going to do.

As usual I sat next to Jungwon while leaning against him because of how tired I was, "What do you want to do?" I asked Jungwon.

"I'm not sure. There are so many fun things to do." Jungwon shrugged, "If you could have a day of freedom, what would you do?"

"I want to visit an art museum." I mumbled, "It'd be so nice to get inspiration from other famous artists." I said wistfully.

"See the Mona Lisa?" He suggested.

I shook my head, "Seen it before at an art museum in France. It was incredibly underwhelming."

Jungwon laughed, "You didn't cry your eyes out?"