𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

- ̥۪͙۪˚ I-LAND ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

I-LAND is an observation reality show that follows the creation process of next-generation K-pop artists

I-LAND is an observation reality show that follows the creation process of next-generation K-pop artists. On ep. 7 of I-LAND Part 2, it was announced the final debut number will be 8. The program will share the process of participants competing against and working with each other. The show was created by BigHit Entertainment's and CJ E&M Entertainment's joint company BELIF+ Lab. Actor, director, and screenwriter Min Namgoong will present the new show, which launches on June 26th, 2020 and will be shown on South Korean music TV channel Mnet. Solo singer Rain and rapper-producer and Block B member Zico are set to be among the mentors on the show alongside Bang Sihyuk (BigHit's CEO) and others. According to the report, the show has been in the works for a number of years, and auditions were held from March 2019 in Seoul, the US, Japan and more, targeting male applicants born between 1997 and 2008. The final 8 will debut as the group ENHYPEN in 2020.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╰┈➤ ❝ [Into The I-LAND] ❞
So I did a little decorating!  This book takes place mainly during I-Land
Yet again; this book does not define the actual applicants/Enhypen members!  This won't be crazy accurate to what reality is like when they actually filmed I-Land.
It is merely a story I wrote for fun and for you guys!

╰┈➤ ❝ [I&CREDIBLE] ❞
So this is my second book of the I-Land series. A Jungwon x OC. There will be slightly more heavier topics like anxiety and panic attacks mostly.
If you have already read this book. Ignore this ‼️ it's merely for aesthetic purposes guys 🤷‍♀️

╰┈➤ ❝ [Calling (Run To You)] ❞
I own only Chaeri (+ any other ocs).  This book/layout is inspired by the many added member Enhypen books out there!  So shout out to the community of authors who create such lovely books!  (Also pls enjoy my graphics I love them sm 😍)
Plagiarism is also a crime guys!!  Just btw :)