I looked at the team opposite. Wu Haotian stopped five meters away from the opponent's barricade.

"Who are you?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked coldly.

"We are from the Blue Jade base. The contemptible is the regiment commander under Commander Zhang of the Blue Jade Base, surnamed Jiang. Stepping out, a man in a military coat appeared in front of Wu Haotian.

"Commander Jiang, you stopped our way, I don't know what you do?" Squinting at each other, Wu Haotian asked coldly.

"This comrade, Meilin Town is a subsidiary city of our Blue Jade City. You want to transport the grain from our Blue Jade City with such swagger, this is a bit unreasonable, right?" Smiling, Regiment Leader Jiang said with a rogue look.

"You fart, the grain was taken by Lao Tzu from the zombie den. Why don't you take it yourself if your Blue Jade Base wants? Glaring, Wang Jun cursed unpleasantly.

"Hehe, Commander Jiang, you are quite good at this calculation. We are desperately trying to get supplies, but you want to pick peaches for free? Glancing at the other party, Ouyang Xu's eyes were full of disdain and contempt.

"Damn, what a thing, kind of go to the zombie den to take it." What kind of ability is bullying the same kind? Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao also cursed unpleasantly.

"Don't you get so excited? All are siblings. Can you bear to watch our Blue Jade Base hungry?" Smiling, Commander Jiang said with a dead face.

"Commander Jiang, please see clearly. We are people from the Wu family base in Jingcheng. If you want to fight the autumn breeze, find someone else to go. The autumn wind of our Wu family, you can't afford to fight! As he spoke, Wu Haoyu also stood by his eldest brother's side angrily.

What kind of stuff, actually want to cut off the beard!

"Oh, this is not Major Wu, why, this grain was taken back by your Wu family?" Seeing Wu Haoyu, Regiment Leader Jiang raised his eyebrows.

"That's right, the grain belongs to our Wu family. Others don't want one! Nodding, Wu Haoyu admitted.

"Eh, Major Wu, it's not right for you to say that. Our Blue Jade Base and your Wu Family Base are also neighbors. When you arrive at a neighbor's house, if you don't say a word, take your neighbor's things, this is your Wu family base. The world is in chaos at this time, and I don't care about you. In this way, the grain you brought back is half of our two people, what does Major Wu think?

"You soldiers don't have a bloody blade, you haven't killed a single zombie, so you want to take half of my food?" Squinting, Wu Haotian looked at the other party coldly.

"Major Wu, this is..."

"Oh, this is my eldest brother Wu Haotian. Captain Wu. This time the task was in charge of my eldest brother. If you want food, then you have to ask my eldest brother. Looking at each other with disdain, Wu Haoyu introduced coldly.

"Oh, it turned out to be Captain Wu, this half of the grain, I have already discounted you for the sake of the neighbors." Do not toast or eat and punish wine.

"Hmph, three hundred soldiers, twenty superpowers, just want me Wu Haotian to drink wine. Commander Jiang is also too good at talking big, right? Leng snorted, Wu Haotian said disapprovingly.

"This..." I didn't expect the other party to actually feel his situation so clearly, wrinkling his eyebrows, and Commander Jiang's face immediately became ugly.

"Commander Jiang, for the sake of our two bases being neighbors, I will give you one last chance to take your people and get out." I will not die around you. Otherwise, none of you will want to go back to the Blue Jade Base. How Lao Tzu kills zombies, he will kill you!