"A new chapter"

_________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_________

[Jungkook's POV]

A wicked smile formed on my face as I stared at her unconscious form, lying on the bed. She knows about my truth, about the sins that I have committed to keep her all to myself, the way I painted my bare hands with the blood of those who tried to separate us, who tried to hurt her. I did that for her, and I have no regrets. I knew this day would come when she will know about the things I did, somewhere in my heart I knew that I can't keep her in the dark forever.

But she didn't know that my world was dark, and she was the only light in it. A light for which I can do anything, kill anyone, go beyond any limits to keep her all to myself. Obsession? It can't describe what I feel towards her. As fucked up my mind was, my heart was the exact opposite which only beats for her. For the love of my life.

My wife, Jeon Yn.

But today I got upset, very upset the moment I saw her trying to escape. I wasn't surprised, just sad and infuriated. Any normal person would do what she did, but was I normal?

No

I chuckled darkly thinking how messed up I am. The fear in her eyes somehow ignited a fire inside me, I didn't like it of course but nonetheless I felt thrilled. It was exciting, an unknown emotion, maybe a test, to examine how powerful our love is. I exhaled deeply as my eyes diverted towards her gorgeous figure. Perfection, she was way too perfect for me. My lips unintentionally curved up as I lazily stood up from the couch.

"You told me that you will never leave me, no matter what happens" I paused and sat next to her, my eyes boring into her face, messy hair, pink parted lips, small pointed nose- she was driving me insane. So how on Earth can I let her go? I have come so far to achieve what I want, and now I can't back off.

She has to be with me, whether she likes it or not... Even if her love turns into fear I won't care. My love would be enough for both of us.

"And look, here you are, lying unconscious as the consequence of breaking your promise" I mumbled under my breath before trailing my fingertips on her cheekbone. A shiver of madness rushed through my veins at the contact, she still has the same impact on me. My eyes went on her collarbones and without thinking twice, I leaned forward before placing a sensual kiss there, marking her skin with my name. She belongs to me, only me.

I stopped when I sense her moving. The effect of the syringe seems to fade, but I remained on my spot, eager to see her reaction even after knowing how much it will hurt me. Like I said before, I am a messed up person, when I thought my life was falling into place something terrible happened that made me like this.

I don't care anymore... I will get what I desire, either by hook or crook.

"How was your sleep baby?", I asked with a sinister smile the moment her eyes met mine, and like I expected, they were engulfed with fear. No hate, just fear. And that made my heart at ease since there was still a chance that I could win her back.

I didn't lose her technically though.

She didn't reply but stared at me with those hypnotizing eyes of hers, even if they weren't looking at me the way they used to, I felt aroused. She was the cause of my sanity and insanity both, and I can't get enough of her.

I just love her so much...

"I see, now you aren't going to talk to me? Are you that mad at me baby? Hmm?" I whispered while caressing her cheek, making her flinch. My expressions changed into a blank one the moment I got that response. "Do you think that I'm going to hurt you?" I asked her with mad filled eyes. There's no way I would hurt her, I'm not that low person. She should fear the things that I have done, not me. Protecting your loved ones is not a bad thing, and I have no regrets in killing those people.

"ANSWER ME", A small cry left her lips when I raised my voice and stared at her vulnerable face. I can't accept the fact that she thinks I'm going to hurt her, heck I never will. This thought was aching my heart, very much.

"N-No I'm sorry" she answered making my jaws clenched.

Liar

"You know I hate lies baby. Now answer me, honestly", my eyes turned dark as I wiped off the tears from her face and hovered above her.

"Do you love me?", my heart was beating irrationally, eager to hear her response.

If she says no, then God knows what will I do.

To my surprise, she nodded while more tears flew down her cheeks. "Y-Yes I do. I do love you Jungkook, but not the one who is in front of me right now"

"I love my old Jungkook..."

I froze at my spot when I heard her response. My eyes softened and I raised my hand up to again wipe off those tears that were falling down her cheeks continuously. I hate it when she cries, when she is in pain, and right now I'm the reason behind those tears.

I hate myself.

"And what if I say that this is who I am? This is how I have been from the start? Would you still love me?" My question made her still, and I knew the answer to that already. My eyes burned with madness, and again that fire rise inside my chest.

She is yours, you don't need to ask her that

My mother consoled me that brought a smile to my face. "It doesn't matter what you think baby, you are my wife and I love you" I whispered while tilting my head and kissed her forehead, leaving her shocked. Pulling away, I stood up while she slowly sat up on the bed, watching my every move. I glanced at her for the last time before turning around and walked towards the door.

"And one more thing baby" I paused and looked at her dangerously.

"If you try to leave me again, the consequences won't be good" I warned and left before closing the door behind me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"If you try to leave me again, the consequences won't be good" I warned and left before closing the door behind me.

My love is different, it's not like the ones described in fairy tales,

It brings pain, but protection too,

My love will always be Eternal,

But now,

It's Dark too...

****************

To be continued