"Celebration"

Caressing his lips softly, he stared at the figure of the woman who was looking so beautiful in that red gown which he especially brought for her for tonight's celebration

Caressing his lips softly, he stared at the figure of the woman who was looking so beautiful in that red gown which he especially brought for her for tonight's celebration. The dress was hugging her curves perfectly which increased the cravings of the beast which only wants to devour her.

His gaze fell onto her neck, the collarbones were giving her such a sexy look. How can be someone so innocent yet sexy? Questioning to himself, he chuckled a bit catching her attention. Yn quickly held the long coat to cover her body, her back was bare and she was waiting for one of the maids to tie the knot, that's why she left the door open.

But seeing Jungkook leaning against it made her jump out of surprise and nervousness. Sensing her surprised face, Jungkook smirked a bit and stood straight before speaking. "Need any help baby?" He asked in a soft tone and anticipated for her response.

Yn: "N-No it's alright, just call one of the maids" she answered with a nervous smile on her face making him chuckle again.

Jungkook: "Unfortunately they are busy with other things" pursing her lips into a thin line, she nodded a bit making Jungkook's heart to beat faster. He was dying to touch her in that stunning dress. Closing the door behind him, he walked slowly towards her while not breaking the eye contact. Grabbing the coat slowly, he removed it revealing her bare back.

Jungkook stood behind her and traced his fingers on her back making her shiver at his sensual touch. Burying his head on her slight curled hair, he inhaled her sweet scent before moving down a bit, now kissing the back of her neck making her drown into the sensations which he was making her feel. Touching her bare back, he shivered out of ecstasy as soon as his rough hand made in contact with her warm skin.

Jungkook: "Hmm... so soft. So delicate" he whispered into her ear from behind before giving a sweet suck on her earlobe, and clasped her skin between his teeth in the process. Placing wet kisses on the back of her neck, he breathed heavily and told himself to calm down. She slowly opened her eyes when he stopped his search, making her let out a soft sigh.

Jungkook: "Ynahh..." He breathed heavily near her ear as he coiled his arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck. "It's not selfish to ask for more right?" She just stood there, in his embrace and tried to find the proper words to answer his question. She wanted it too, but she was scared at the same time because she feared that she might make some mistake. It was new to her, this relationship, the skinships, everything. But she loves him very much, and it would be a lie if she says that she doesn't crave for his touches. He makes her feel different, thrilled, and somewhat safe too. And the way he loves her, she knows that he will never leave her and she will do the same too.

Yn: "No" she answered after contemplating with herself and accepted that she was ready for the next step. Jungkook froze at his spot, somewhat not expecting this answer. But this thought crossed his mind that she might be doing this for his happiness. And he didn't want to pressurise her into something which she is not ready for.