"New Rival"

________

________

"One Tiramasu Shake please" she shot her head up upon hearing a deep voice. The man smiled as soon as her eyes met Yn's. Nodding at his words, she typed his order in the device and again looked into his eyes before speaking.

Yn: "Anything else you would like to have sir?" the man just smirked in response and leaned his arms onto the counter, making her lean backwards. She frowned at his weird behaviour.

"How about you love?" as soon as those words escaped from his lips she glared at him clearly sensing what type of guy he is. "If you don't want anything then please wait over there, your order will be ready soon" stating in a stern voice, she ignored his intense stare and made the bill.

"Fierce. So sexy" the man whispered before winking at her and scooted away from the counter. Ignoring his words, she went inside as he watched her figure disappearing from his sight. "Interesting" mumbling to himself, he rubbed his chin sensually, finding her very amusing.
__________________

Leaning his back against the car, Jungkook was waiting for Yn to show up so that they could drive to his house

Leaning his back against the car, Jungkook was waiting for Yn to show up so that they could drive to his house. His expressions were blank as he stared at the campus. The information which Chan gave to him kind of ruined his mood. First, his business rival who has been trying to make an illegal deal with his company from the time when his father was alive, and now this mysterious guy who tried to mess with Yn at the cafeteria.

Jungkook: "Wait until I find him!" Muttering through gritted teeth to himself, he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. God knows why the world was practically targeting him and his love, but he is not weak to give up that easily. He would do anything just to keep her by his side, either by hook or crook.

His expressions softened when he saw her coming out of the gate. A smile made it's way upto his face as soon as their eyes met, this girl never fails to make him go crazy.

Yn: "I didn't know you would come Mr. Jeon" she spoke and engulfed him into a tight hug as Jungkook did the same. He didn't want to take any chance regarding her.

Jungkook: "I thought of surprising my girlfriend" he whispered near her ear before giving her a soft kiss on her earlobe, making her smile widely at his sensual act. She was getting more comfortable with his touches, and he was taking steps slowly too, to make her comfortable with these new sensations. "How was your day?" He asked in spite of knowing about it already.