"A sweet sip of death"

_______

_______

Chan stood in the corridor of the hospital with a concerned expression on his face. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Mrs. Jeon sitting on the chair along with her daughter- Ara, who was trying to calm her down. The old lady was constantly crying. Anyone who would see such situation will definitely think that the Jeon family is close to each other, but only they know what's the truth. Even Chan does- he was raised by Mr. Jeon who saved him from his abusive household when he was a kid. From that day onwards, Chan literally devoted his life to the Jeons, and especially Jungkook and Mr. Jeon who helped him to reach where he is now today.

Mr. Jeon trained him with his other men and Jungkook, provided him with required education and gave him the job to take care of Jungkook and always stay by his side no matter what happens. And that's what he has been doing, Jungkook was more like a brother to him. And even from Jungkook's side, the feeling is mutual. He only trusts Chan when it comes to his family and business. He refused to believe his eyes knowing that the old lady was faking her behaviour. When Mr. Jeon married her, not only Jungkook was displeased but Chan too.

He still remembers the way Jungkook's biological mother used to treat him. Just like her own son. That time the place which they are living today was literally a paradise. But everything changed when she died in a car accident, he still remembers the seizures Jungkook used to get. His eyes saw them all, his eyes saw the darkness he was engulfed in. That day he took an oath to himself that no matter what happens, he will do what Jungkook asks, what he demands. He can't let him drown again into the abyss of darkness.

But today he feared for him. If something happens to Mr. Jeon, then God knows how Jungkook would react. He was close to his mother than his father, but he still loved him. He of course won't be all alone, Chan was there for him, along with Hoseok and Alice. And now, he found his love too, Yn. He was glad that he had his love by his side.

Taking a deep breath, Chan looked to the other side and his expressions changed as soon as he spotted Jungkook who was walking towards his direction in a fast pace.