"The End of Us?"

_________

_________

Alice gazed hesitantly at Yn who was sitting quietly on the couch, reading some sort of book to distract her mind from what has been happening lately in her life. After that incident, their relationship broke, she lost trust in her and Hoseok, and since Jimin brought her here, Hoseok convinced Alice to move in for sometime so that the situation gets better for all of them. But Yn couldn't forget the betrayal she felt, and she still has not forgiven Alice and Hoseok.

Hope: "Momma! I'm hungry!" Her daughter came running towards her making her snap back to reality. Smiling at her, Alice nodded before looking at Yn who was not bothered by her surroundings. The pain in her eyes was evident, she was trying to be strong for Jungkook, but deep down she was still broken. Since the day Alice came they haven't spoken a word to each other, just the cold look of Yn was enough for Alice to stop trying to have a conversation with her.

She never the thought that she would see her like this on day, maybe she was indeed at fault for siding with Hoseok and Jungkook at that time, when that incident happened. Having some courage, she finally decided to speak, she still didn't want to give up on their friendship.

Alice: "I'm making sandwiches, would you like some Yn?" She spoke softly but the latter didn't even glanced at her and replied in a cold tone making her startle.

Her voice was void of any emotions...

It was dead...

Yn: "No thanks" that's all she said before flipping the page of the book and started to read the paragraph. Sighing, Alice stood up and made her way towards the kitchen to make sandwiches, and that's when Jimin entered with a small smile on his face.

Jimin: "What are you reading cupcake?" He asked while sitting down next to her.

Yn: "I don't know, and please don't call me that" his eyes softened in response to her reply. She was trying so hard to live normally, but she couldn't. Her happiness was long gone. Jimin couldn't see her like this, after meeting Jungkook he thought that she would be a bit better since she decided to give a chance to their relationship, but he didn't realize that a deep wound takes time to heal. She lost trust in everyone, including Jimin. Though she was thankful to him for saving her life back then but even he was involved in hiding things from her. Pretended to be her friend when what he was actually doing was keeping an eye on her for Jungkook.

But Jimin on the other hand really meant her as his true friend.

Jimin: "Hmm, then what should I call my best friend? I thought she liked this nickname and even told me when we were at the park that afternoon" she paused and continued to stare at the book as a bit of emotions were finally seen on her face. She remembers that afternoon, when they both were walking in a sunny day while having ice cream and she told Jimin how happy she feels when he calls her 'cupcake'. That was the first time when she felt a bit happy after that incident, he was becoming the reason of her happiness but now, even she doesn't know how to feel.