"Jealousy"

____________

____________

Mr. Gilbert: "So that's how you met her in the first place" A smile made it's way upto Jungkook's lips as he slowly nodded while gazing at the table in front him. "So how did you two get together? Wasn't she afraid of you?" Cascading his gaze onto Mr. Gilbert's face, Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: "A lot happened afterwards which brought us close to each other"

Mr. Gilbert: "Like what?" The latter asked with curiosity written all over his face.

Jungkook smiled in response.
_____________________

Hoseok: "What's her name?" Asking while looking at Yn, he waited for Jungkook' response but the young man was just too busy admiring his beautiful angel. But soon, a whine escaped from his lips as a smack landed on his arm. "What the hell was that for?" Jungkook complained while caressing his arm, earning an intense glare from Hoseok.

Hoseok: "Stop staring at her like a creep and tell me about her" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, now giving hoseok a questionable look. "And why do you wanna know about her?" Rolling his eyes at his stupid question, Hoseok again smacked his arm making him whine out of pain. No matter how thin he looks in front of Jungkook, the guy was hella strong.

Jungkook: "Seriously dude! You hit me in the same spot!"

Hoseok: "I'll hit there again if you don't answer my question" Sighing, Jungkook spoke and looked into his eyes. "Her name is Yn" He replied shortly, making Hoseok scoff internally. "You think I'm stupid? Come on Jungkook I do know that Chan never fails in his tasks, for sure he has collected some ample amount of information about her"

  "You think I'm stupid? Come on Jungkook I do know that Chan never fails in his tasks, for sure he has collected some ample amount of information about her"

Poking his tongue in his inner cheek, Jungkook looked to the other side upon getting caught red handed. Alice laughed while seeing his face and Hoseok continued to smirk proudly. "I just don't understand why you guys act so possessive? You could have approached her- oops. No you couldn't, she witnessed your amazing side yesterday" Said Alice while laughing which made Jungkook scoff.

Jungkook: "Well no one is like you who is okay with her boyfriend being the badboy and violent" He replied while gesturing his hands in a dramatic way making Alice laugh at his cute acts. "Yah Jeon Jungkook! You don't speak to my girlfriend like that!" Hoseok glared at him which had no effect on the younger one. Smiling sarcastically at him, Jungkook leaned his elbows onto the table before speaking.

Jungkook: "Before your girlfriend she is my friend, so bear with it" Alice shook her head while looking at the two but soon she raised her eyebrows as soon as she looked in front. "Oh Jungkook looks like you have a competitor" Frowning at her words, the young man turned his head only to witness a scene which made his eyes dark.

Suho and Yn were laughing while talking to each other

Suho and Yn were laughing while talking to each other. The way she was smiling while looking at his face ached his heart. Only he should be the one to make her smile, laugh like that. The two of them were looking like a perfect match which boiled his blood. She was helping him with the shakes while he was preparing the glasses. The two of them were lost in their own world, not caring about the stares they were getting.

Balling his hands into fists, Jungkook clenched his jaw as his gaze never left Suho's figure. He was beyond furious and a sudden urge of taking his life right then and there rushed through his veins. Hoseok's expressions changed upon noticing his friend's behaviour. He knows about his past, which made him concern not only about his mental health, but the girl's life too.

After so long he saw Jungkook happy after his mother's death, and to keep it that way he would do anything. Such strong bond they shared with each other. "Calm down, they're just working together. And you Alice, think before speaking. He is not a competitor they work together. Don't create misunderstandings" Speaking sternly to her, he shifted his gaze onto Jungkook who soon looked at the table and breathed heavily.

Yn: "Jungkook?" Quickly looking at her direction, Jungkook's expressions changed upon hearing his name. It sounded so beautiful to him that his heart skipped a beat. Clearing his throat, he slowly stood up, his gaze immediately turned soft upon witnessing the smile on her face.

Yn: "Your order is ready" She said with the smile unaware of the fact that he was so much affected by it. Smiling back to her, Jungkook's mood lit up as he grabbed the tray before speaking.

Jungkook: "Thank you beautiful" His voice made her heart beats irrational, something which never happened before. She was unintentionally attracted to him the day she saw him for the first time, even after the fight, her perception towards him didn't change. She was slightly scared, but still wanted to know about this guy. The smile on his face was something which captivated her heart, yet she hid it with a chuckle making Jungkook to look at her adorably.

Yn: "Your welcome. Enjoy" Speaking in a soft voice, she tilted her head and stared into his dark brown eyes. Jungkook nodded before turning around and approached his table where Alice and Hoseok were waiting for him.

Hoseok: "Didn't I tell you not to make assumptions? " Raising his brows, he asked the latter before taking his drink and leaned his back onto the chair. Jungkook nodded with a smile, feeling very happy. Now he hoped to make a new and a good start with her, like the way he always wanted to.

Everything seemed fine but no one noticed the stares which Yn was receiving from three people present at the cafe. Ara was looking at her with a blank expression on her face, but her eyes were engulfed with aggression. The way Suho was smiling at this new girl made her burn with jealousy. "Who is she?"She asked Eva who was glaring at Yn too.

Eva: "Must be a first year student" She spoke with gritted teeth while holding onto the fork tightly, as if she is going to kill her at the very moment. They way Jungkook smiled at her and talked to her made her insane, she always wanted him all to herself, but this new girl was ruining her plans.

Judging her from head to toe, she made a disgusted face before looking at Jungkook again who was glancing at the girl from time to time while talking to Hoseok and Alice. Clenching her teeth, she again looked at the new girl who was busy doing her work.

"This filthy bitch should better stay away from my Jungkook!"

From the corner of his eyes, the guy smirked while looking at Jungkook. Of course, it was clearly noticeable to him the way he spoke to the new girl, now getting a perfect opportunity to pay him back.

"Well well well, what do we have here...."

*******************
To be continued
Don't forget to comment and vote Angels ❤️