"Surprises"

________

________

Waking up from a good sleep, Yn yawned a bit before looking around her room. A sad smile appeared on her face as she remembered about Jungkook. She misses him, but poor her because of the events in her life, she can't. In these past months, her life has turned very hectic, she not only goes to job but also helps her grandmother and takes care of the cafe. She still manages to take some time to talk to him since she didn't want him to worry. But it was pretty exhausting for her, also the company which was trying to take their land to build a mall over there still didn't give up.

Being a normal middle class family they are, they were trying their best to fight those corrupted businessmen. It was the "Lee Corporation", and was ran by none other than Mr. Lee and his son Felix. They were pretty powerful in the regional area, as compared to the city. The cafe was the only thing which was preventing them from accomplishing their task of building one of the finest malls this place ever had. That would give them more power and wealth, and with this they can even compete with other businessmen.

They tried their best to buy the land, offered a good amount of money but were constantly denied by Yn and her grandmother. To them, this place was their whole world, and her grandmother's wish is to die in this very land and being buried next to her husband. These rich people doesn't know about the values of emotions and sentiments people have, they only care about money. They weren't wrong in their own way, but they can't force people to leave everything which they built with so much hard work and admiration just for their own benefits.

A sigh escaped from her lips as she lazily got off the bed and massaged her forehead. She was very tired and exhausted of all this, but she didn't have any choice but to continue to stand up for her grandmother and earn money. Her job wasn't that hectic luckily which she was thankful for. Softly rubbing her hands on her face, she walked towards the wardrobe and took out the attire for today and then walked inside the bathroom to take a good hot water shower.

__________

Mr. Lee: "So they still haven't given up. I have to admit, these two got some courage" the old man spoke before chuckling darkly and shook his head. His son- Felix, was sitting in front of him, a wicked smile formed on his face at the thought of Yn. Her beauty captivated him, she was very different than the women he encountered before. That was all for pleasure and to have fun, but this one. She was innocently beautiful and her strong attitude caught his attention even more.

Felix: "They do" that's all he said as his mind was full of her thoughts. He still remembers the way she politely denied their offer with a bit of aggression and boldness and stood strong in front of them. She even knew about her rights, which is why they didn't do anything for now. The last thing which they ever want to witness is involving with police since this project was very important to them.

Mr. Lee intently scanned his son's face, that slight smirk made him ask. "What's going on?" Shrugging at his question, Felix let out a small breath before looking into his father's eyes again.