"The pain which was hidden"

__________

__________

[Jungkook's POV]

I gazed at the building with dark eyes, it was getting hard for me to control my aggression. With what Chan infirmed me this morning infuriated me, and I swore to God if that comes to be true I won't hesitate to be the worst nightmare for these people. I will deal with Yn later, in the morning I calmed myself thinking that she was just trying not to bother me, but her game of hiding messed up the whole situation.

They are not only after the land but my Yn as well! That son of a bïtch! How dare he even think of claiming my Yn! Taking a deep breath, I bit my inner cheek to calm down. Looking at Chan, I spoke.

"How long?" I was not in the mood to talk much, I was already so mad.

"Mr. Jung is on his way Young Master, he said he will be here in five minutes" I heaved a deep sigh before looking at the watch and tapped my foot on the ground. Even I was getting desperate to see him, Felix, the one who made the biggest mistake of his life. When I came back this morning after meeting Yn, Chan told me about some people were keeping an eye on her. We decided to capture the person who was doing such thing, and upon getting the information we came to know that Felix was behind it. At first I thought it was because of the land, but no, as his man revealed more about him I got infuriated and shot him then and there.

No one can take my Yn away from me. No one.

Breathing heavily, I looked at my right to find Hoseok who got out of his car. He gave me a confused look upon noticing my expressions, of course it was obvious for him to get confused since I'm very mad at the moment. Poking my inner cheek with my tongue, I took a deep breath before mumbling in a serious voice.

"Let's go" hearing how dark my voice was Hoseok placed his hand on my shoulder before looking into my eyes with concern.

Hoseok: "What happened? Why you look so angry?" I shook my head and turned around making his hand slid away from my shoulder. I still remember about that night, that argument and I don't want to share it with him since I know what his response would be. So it's better if I handle this my way.

"Nothing, let's go" that's all I said before walking inside the building, with my gaze getting darker by each passing minute.

__________

Secretary: "This way Mr. Jeon, they are waiting for you" said his secretary who was standing in front of a closed door. I nodded ignoring the glances that I was getting from my friend who was standing beside me. She opened the door and my eyes met the two men who soon stood up from the huge couch. The old man smiled at me but that was not my concern, I instantly looked at the other male who was giving me a sharp look as well.

His hair were tied in a half bun, while he was wearing a black classy suit that perfectly fit his body. I stared at him and grinned.

It would be so much fun to torture him to death...