"Invitation"

________

________

Mr. Gilbert: "I hope everything is okay Mr. Jeon?" The middle aged man asked with concern as he settled himself down in front of him. Passing him a genuine smile, Jungkook nodded his head in response as the events of few minutes ago played inside his head. He still couldn't believe that she decided to stay with him and support him during his tough time. It would be wrong to say that Jungkook didn't feel hopeless at first, he thought that she will never come back to him and he had to force her to keep with him, but such thing didn't happen since she deliberately decided to give this relationship a second chance.

With the same smile dancing on his lips, Jungkook exhaled deeply before replying to his lawyer. "Everything is finally falling into place Mr. Gilbert, now I'm just counting on you" as he said those words, the middle aged man leaned his back onto the chair with a smile on his face.

Mr. Gilbert: "And for that I yet need to know the whole truth. You said that we are at the end of the story, we should better hurry because the court will announce the trial date soon, so before that I have to gather the ample amount of evidence that can help us to win the case. I have even decided to meet Mr. Wang, your psychologist. He can really help us to prove to the court about your mental condition" Jungkook nodded in response as he placed his hands on the table.

Jungkook: "Where did I leave?"

Mr. Gilbert: "From the part when you and Mr. Jung were going to meet your wife's grandmother"

________

Yn: "But when did you come here?" She asked as she pulled away and looked at Jungkook who again smiled in response before pecking her lips. A tint of pink shade formed on her cheeks as soon as she noticed her colleagues glancing at the two of them with adoration. Chuckling, Jungkook grabbed her waist and wrapped his arms around it, now slightly swinging their bodies as he answered her question. He was on cloud nine, his madness finally came to halt when she came into his arms, and he would do anything just to keep her with him.

Jungkook: "Last night" hearing his response, she frowned before placing her hands on his chest, now attempting to push him away. Jungkook let out a soft laugh in response to her naive attempts, he knew why she was doing this. "Yah! Don't try you know you won't succeed. I won't let you go" he spoke with a tint of obsession engulfing his voice which got unnoticed by her.