"Bitter and Sweet"

_________

_________

The wall in front of him was decorated with her beautiful pictures that somehow ignited a fire of obsession and desire inside him. His eyes never left her pictures as he tilted his head and grazed his tongue over his bottom lip, smiling at the view. His hair was wet, giving him more elegance and beauty but his actions stated the exact opposite.

Standing up on his knees, he crawled towards the wall before grazing his long slender fingers onto one of her pictures where she was smiling softly while holding some balloons. Her eyes expressed pureness while his expressed madness. "So gorgeous... so beautiful..." Murmuring under his breath, Jungkook smiled more widely before sitting down on his knees and let out a sigh of satisfaction. He was happy, very happy to know about her, all thanks to Chan- one of his workers.

Jungkook: "Such a brave girl you are Ynahh... you still manage to smile even after losing your parents" Speaking to himself while looking at her picture, a shuddered sigh escaped from his lips as the memories of his dead mother flashed in front of his eyes. It was as if he could feel her pain and loss, though she was raised by her grandmother but no other person can take your parent's place. He felt vulnerable, and sad for her because she lost both of them in an accident.

But his case was no different, though his father was alive but everything changed the moment he married another woman. She not only distanced him from his own father, but never gave him the love which he craved for. And as a result, his condition worsened, resulting him to hear the voices of his dead mother whenever he used to feel vulnerable or weak. Her voice somehow kept him sane, but he was so far from understanding the situation he was going through.

He thought that it was normal, but was it?

Jungkook: "I can feel your loss baby... but don't worry. I won't let you suffer alone like I did, I will make you realise that someone is there for you. That someone cares for you, you aren't alone Ynahh" Stating with a smile on his lips, he stared at her pictures while thinking about the ways to approach her.
__________________

As she was busy taking out the books for her next lecture, a small scream made her startle causing her to place her hand on her chest. Turing around with wide eyes, Yn was met with the smiling face of her roommate- Caroline.