"Revelation"

_________

_________

Frowning at the person's words, Yn slowly placed the pendant on the nightstand before standing up.

Yn: "What do you mean by that Ara?" Hearing her question, Ara smirked darkly before slowly walking towards her figure. Her gaze was sharp like a knife, and the way she was looking at Yn made her feel very uneasy. She wasn't getting the good vibes from her anymore. Standing in front of her, Ara tilted her head before repeating the sentence which she spoke few moments ago.

Ara: "What I mean Yn, is that your husband, Jeon Jungkook is a mentally sick person. He is a psychopath" something ignited inside Yn as she heard those words. Her face now became serious as she gazed at Ara who smirked more widely in response. She knew that she was now getting angry upon hearing such malicious comment about her husband. No matter what he did, she still loved him. But she wasn't that stupid to forgive him and forget what he did.

That's why she was punishing herself too. She even mourns for the people whom he killed, just because of her. Even though those people did something bad to her, but they didn't deserve to die for that. That's how her heart was, very pure. Inhaling a sharp breath, Yn spoke while looking into Ara's eyes.

Yn: "You have no right to speak like this about him Ara. I know whatever he did was very wrong and unforgivable, but you can't degrade him like this. He is already paying for what he did" Ara chuckled upon hearing her naive words and shook her head.

Ara: "Oh my Yn! You are so naive. That's the reason why it was so easy for him to hide everything from you. You are way too stupid" her gaze now turned dark as soon as she spoke the last sentence. "You don't know about anything what's going on around you. He kept you away from his dark secrets, and that's just not killing my sweetheart. If you don't believe me, have a look at these reports. It's his medical history"

Handing her the papers, Yn hesitantly grabbed them before reading his reports. Her eyes widen due to shock and her hands started to tremble. He never told her about his mental condition, and not only him, everyone hid this important information from her.

Ara: "Look at you. Another revelation. Another cause of suffering" Yn shook her head as she gave back the reports to her.

Yn: "N-No it's not true! This can't be true!" She denied the reality. She can't imagine Jungkook to be a mentally sick person. Ara smirked wickedly upon seeing her shocked state. Her plan was working. She didn't tell her the whole reason behind his state, just the condition. Yn still doesn't know about the sufferings Jungkook went through, and after knowing about his truth, she was more scared of him. Her brain stopped working, she was losing her sanity slowly.

Ara: "It is Yn. I hid this thing from you because I knew you won't be able to handle it. He is a monster! I was always right about him! This is the reason why I was convincing you to give him divorce! You really want to be his wife? How can you still love him after knowing what he has done? He kept things away from you! And you are still choosing to suffer" closing her eyes, Yn grabbed her head as it was now aching a lot. All of this was too much to take for her.