"Craze"

________

________

Jungkook: "Call me once you reach safely, I would have come but I can't miss this deal" he said in a broken voice as he gazed at Yn who gave him a soft smile in response. Shaking her head, she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. Closing his eyes, Jungkook embraced her and rested his chin on her shoulder, his heart was aching really badly. She was leaving, and for how long, no one knows. But he hoped to see her very soon.

Yn: "Don't worry, I will. Please take care of yourself too, hmm. And don't forget to take your meals on time" Jungkook faintly nodded in response before abruptly pulling away. His face expressed how hard he was trying to be happy, but his eyes could never lie. Smiling, Yn kissed him for the last time before sitting inside the car. Jungkook closed the door for her and looked at Chan who nodded in response, clearly understanding his message. He was sitting in the front seat with the driver. Jungkook only trusted him with Yn.

Jungkook: "I love you" he whispered with a smile on his face.

Yn: "I love you too" she whispered back. His smile slowly faded as he watched the car slowly disappearing out of his sight. Running his fingers through his hair, he exhaled deeply before biting his lips, trying to lessen the pain which he was feeling.

Jungkook: "We will meet soon, I promise"

[ 2 Months Later ]

Like usual, he was working in the office to pass his time. It's been 2 months since she left, and he would be lying if he denied that he didn't miss her during this time. They used to talk everyday through calls, video calls, but it wasn't enough to control his heart. He wanted to touch her, feel her presence, hold her while it lasts, but he couldn't do so.

Hoseok: "You are still working like a madman" hearing his voice, Jungkook looked up and gave him a faint smile. His eyes were a bit heavy since he was working on the screen for so long. Shaking his head, Hoseok walked towards the chair and sat in front of him, eyeing him with a serious face. He wasn't liking how Jungkook was dealing with himself, he knows that he loves Yn very much but he shouldn't treat himself like this.

Hoseok: "You are getting harsh on yourself way too much Jungkook, do you think she would like it? Seeing you like this? If you miss her, then go and meet her, take a leave for few days. Mr. Kim will handle everything, he your loyal employee. I'm also here, you don't need to worry about anything" Jungkook chuckled a bit before shaking his head.

Jungkook: "I know Hoseok, but I'm not going intentionally" hearing his words, Hoseok frowned before asking. How on Earth does Jeon Jungkook is refraining himself from meeting her?

Hoseok: "And why if I may ask?" Chuckling at his tone, Jungkook exhaled deeply and looked at the ceiling. But soon his expressions changed as he gazed back at Hoseok who froze at his spot for a split amount of seconds. Jungkook's gaze was sharp, serious, and filled with madness and possessiveness.