"Pay the price"

________

________

Jungkook looked at Yn before giving her a sweet smile and kissed her cheek. "What are you thinking about?" He asked though he already knew why she got uncomfortable all of a sudden. In response, Yn just shook her head and smiled.

Yn: "Nothing. I'm just getting nervous, it's my first time attending such kind of occasion". Jungkook just stared at her in response. He was expecting her to atleast tell him the truth but in return she just dodged it. This act of hers made him question himself.

"She doesn't find me worthy enough to discuss about her problems?"

He felt a pang in his heart and abruptly turned his gaze away from her for a few amount of seconds. Smiling, he nodded in response to her words before giving her a small kiss on her forehead.

Jungkook: "There's nothing to be nervous of. You are my girlfriend and these people are normal, just like us. Now you go and enjoy the party while I discuss something with this guy" the way he said made her frown. In response, he just chuckled. "I will tell you everything, you know just business stuff" she smiled in response before kissing his cheek making him happy.

Alice: "We'll take your leave now, enjoy gentlemen" she said in a soft tone before winking at Hoseok who just shook his head and smiled to himself. Antonio looked at Yn and gave her a smirk, making her feel sick because of his dirty acts. She held Alice's wrist in a bit tight grip and gave her an uneasy look. Maybe talking about this to her will be more easier than taking to Jungkook since he was now his business partner.

As both of them walked back to their seats, Jungkook gave Antonio a sharp look before speaking. "Let's go to the VIP section Mr. Antonio, I would like to discuss about something with you"

Antonio: "Oh why being formal? I would love to, besides I liked your family" this statement was enough for Jungkook to boil in anger. Surfacing his aggression with a smile, he gestured Antonio to follow him. Hoseok joined them too before informing his men to take care of the guests and their family members. A lot was about to happen tonight. Even he didn't like the way Antonio dealt with Yn, he has always been an issue from the start. Even in their business, and he crossed the line by targeting their family members.

Yes, they knew why he went to the cafe that day. His sole reason was not to flirt with Yn or anything, but to target her so as to get control of the Jeons. That's what his strategy is, attacking the weak points of the people with whom he wants to work with so that they couldn't help but to agree to his demands. But what Antonio didn't know that this time he messed with the wrong people. Both Hoseok and Jungkook were determined to accomplish their tasks tonight.
______________

Alice: "What?! Why didn't you tell me about it before? How dare he do that stuff with you! That's so disgusting!" She muttered through gritted teeth as her gaze turned dark in a second. Yn sighed and answered with a concerned face.