"A Terrible Mistake"

__________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

__________

Staring at his friend with concern who was still drinking alcohol, Mike cleared his throat gathering his attention. They both were at the bar, drinking and discussing about something which can have bad consequences, but Jordan didn't care about it even a bit. He was so drowned into his aggression and the thirst for revenge.

Mike: "Are you sure you want to do this? She is innocent and she even don't know-"

Jordan: "This mere fact that he is attracted to her is enough for me to take revenge! I don't care about that girl at all, I want to make Jungkook suffer that's it" He snarled at Mike who gulped upon looking at his eyes which were red due to aggression and madness. Being his minion he couldn't help but to follow his orders as he was under his dept too.

Mike: "Okay, what are you planning to do?" He asked out of curiosity to which the latter responded with a wicked smile on his face. just that smile was enough to make him shiver due to fear.
____________________

Ara: "I'll be late, don't wait for me. Going out with my friends" She spoke in a casual tone before grabbing her side bag and got out of the car, not even sparing a glance at her brother who soon chuckled mockingly. Shaking his head at her behaviour, Jungkook parked the car before getting out too.

"Treating me as if I'm her driver, if it was not about dad's happiness then I would have shown her and her mother their real places

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Treating me as if I'm her driver, if it was not about dad's happiness then I would have shown her and her mother their real places. Pathetic, they call themselves 'family' and doesn't act like one" He scoffed while mumbling to himself and breathed heavily. He was tired, tired of his step mother and sister who don't let him live in peace.

At first he thought of giving them a chance and start a new life with them, he thought this way he could get the motherly love he longed for, but all of his hopes vanished when he came to know about his so called mother. Behind that calm and beautiful face of hers was a witch who was ruining his father's life completely. That was indeed a matter of concern, his father was far away from recognising her intentions.

That's one of the reasons he was determined to get the CEO position so that he can save his father's company and his future. A wicked smile made it's way upto his lips at this thought.