"No Goodbyes"

________

________

Mr. Gilbert: "How are you feeling today Mr. Jeon?" He asked as Jungkook smiled a bit in response. After last night, he felt very relieved that Yn was now out of Ara's clutches, and now there's no way she could use her as a bait against him. Mr. Gilbert smiled too as he watched the younger one's facial expressions. Composing his posture, he cleared his throat before speaking.

Mr. Gilbert: "She's fine. Jimin told me that she is sleeping at the moment, unfortunately, he had to drug her because she was panicking way too much. Of course she would, knowing the dark truth about the person whom you thought was your friend, is indeed very heartbreaking. But she will be fine, Mr and Mrs. Jung are already there to take care of her until you come out of the jail"

Jungkook: "I broke her completely" hearing his words, the lawyer gazed at him with sympathetic eyes. Well, this fact can't be denied that Jungkook also did wrong, but he can't be blamed for everything. Life really played a very sick game with these two, but Mr. Gilbert also very well knows that Jungkook isn't like one of those people who would give up that easily. He will fight for his love, no matter how long it takes.

Mr. Gilbert: "You can't be blamed for everything Mr. Jeon. Your sister is also responsible for breaking this bond between you two. She created misunderstandings, and only you can clear everything once you come out, and for that, I need to hear everything until the end. So shall we start?" He asked with a small smile to which Jungkook responded with a small nod. He was right, to win her heart back, he needs to get out as soon as possible.

Jungkook: "It all happened after her graduation, when she decided to leave"

_________

Yn: "Jungkook... I need to talk to you about something" hearing her hesitant voice, Jungkook turned around before placing the file on the table. He was in his office room, doing some work when she entered there with a small smile on her face. But her smile wasn't the same, there was sadness behind it which he recognised very quickly. Placing his glasses on the table as well, he gazed at her with soft eyes.