"After Graduation"

________

________

[YN's POV]

Time flies, and just like that I completed the three years of my graduation. I am so happy today, it's the graduation day and I will be receiving my degree in few hours. Finally, I will be able to see my grandmother after three years! Just the thought of meeting her is giving me so much happiness! Fixing the graduation cap which I was wearing, I listened to our Dean who was giving the speech, and soon the ceremony started.

I stood up when my name was called, and with a smile on my face, I approached the stage to take my degree. And as our Dean handed me the degree, I looked at the crowd and my gaze instantly landed on none other than Jungkook who was clapping with a bright smile on his face. His eyes were sparkling which made my heart feel very warm, but soon my smile faded as I remembered that I have to now leave him.

And he doesn't know about my decision.

Shaking my hand with the Dean, I stepped out of the stage and approached him. Jungkook quickly stood up and fixed his blazer, looks like he directly came from the office just to attend this ceremony. He shouldn't compromise with his work! I gave him a stern look which he seems to notice, and in response, he smiled cheekily revealing his bunny teeth.

 He shouldn't compromise with his work! I gave him a stern look which he seems to notice, and in response, he smiled cheekily revealing his bunny teeth

Jungkook: "Come on baby, smile! It's your big day!" He spoke before engulfing me into a warm hug which instantly made me smile. "Congratulations! You did it!" Hearing his sweet chuckle, my heart got heavy. How will I tell him that I have decided to leave? God, just the thought of sharing this information with him is making me weak and nervous.

"Thank you" I replied while pulling away. He stared into my eyes with so much love, sometimes I do think that what did I do to deserve such an angel? He changed my life, he made me feel those beautiful sensations, he made me realise that I can also be important to someone. He has given me so much, how can I break his heart? I am really a bad person.