"Damn it.." you mumble turning your head up and around trying to find him.

That's when you see a white cape run into the woods. Your eyes widen and immediately you run after it.

Golden Guard POV

After looking at all the vendors I might have found a good potion to use. If I combine this with fairy wings it might make a potential cure for Belos.

I run into the woods and hide behind a tree. This might work. The library says Fairy wings have a mild effect of relaxation, this may help soothe the emperor as well.

I let out a deep breath and I pop open the potion and pull out the small little bag of fairy wings.

Before I pour it into the potion, of course SHE shows up.

"You!" She yells.

I dart my head around to see what's going on. But immediately a large vine bursts through the ground and wraps around my stomach, slamming me against a tree.

I gasp and cough in surprise.

I try to peel the vines off with my hands but as soon as I do, she immediately notices and slaps some more vines around my wrists in response. Furthermore, pushes them up against the tree as well. I'm completely tied up against this damn tree.

I cough a little and look up to see what the hell just happened.

"I was a little busy here!" I yell.

"Where's Viney?" She says angrily tightening the vines on me.

"Where's... wait... where's who?" I cough.

She slaps a vine against my throat, and starts strangling me. I cough loudly, and struggle to get out of these vines.

"You know who." She says.

"W-what??" I cough.

"Don't even think about lying to me. I have a truth serum and I won't hesitate to use it." She threatens.

"Honest to Titan! I don't know who you're talking about!" I exclaim.

The vines squeeze my stomach and back against the tree. I groan in pain.

"Don't make me use that serum on you." She says.

"Use it all you want I swear I don't know who the hell you're talking about!" I exclaim.

"My best friend Viney! You saw us together at the bazaar yesterday!" She says.

I try to remember who the heck she's talking about.

"You kidnapped her!" She continues to say

"I never took anybody captive yesterday." I cough.

"Release me." I then say.

She looks furious the more I look at her. However, she also looks like a part of her wants to cry. She looks heartbroken.

"Release me, and I swear to Titan I won't think about turning you in." I say.

The vines tighten on me and I cough.

"Ugh!" She groans and furiously throws me against my side on the ground.

I slam against the ground hard, my arm actually starts hurting.

"EASY!! TITAN DAMN!" I yell and slowly sit up.

"You're telling me to go easy on you when my best friends being held captive?" She scoffs.

I scoff back and fold my arms.