6.His Forbidden Crave for the Rose

Start from the beginning

Mustering a little courage Mishika raised her lashes and only for her breathing to get stuck as his eyes locked with hers. There was no place for denial that her nightmare actually is very handsome if counted by his face and looks. Feeling goosebumps arising on her skin she quickly landed her gaze back to her lap.

Though on the contrary Aarav appeared in no mood to avert his eyes away from the girl, who is now certainly his wife, who caught his attention in red. His eyes leisurely rake around her innocent curves. The ladies for him at the moment looked like buzzing bees and his wife a rose. So fresh, so delicate, so desirable, so beautiful like a delusion.

**F L A S H B A C K B E G I N S**

He should be deliberate with his actions while being in the library but Aarav very intentionally pulled the chair with a slight screeching sound. Ignoring the annoying glare of the librarian he settled down on the chair, his focus fixed on a certain someone who sat on the parallel side of the table.

Her face ceased from his sight since she was holding a book, too indulged in reading. Only her eyelids were visible to him since she had her eyes casted to the pages, another torture that didn't let Aarav have the sight of her honey eyes.

Not wanting to look desperate he started to wait for her to notice him. Meanwhile he got busy in outlining her eyelashes that were failing to feather her cheeks as neither her cheekbones were too prominent nor her lashes were too long.

A sudden urge to feather her under eye with his fingers and to closely inspect those honey confines, which had him captivated, raised into him.

Then his attention drifted to the cover page of the book and it left him intrigued that he couldn't stop himself from asking "What are you even reading ?"

Startled by the sudden interruption Mishika dropped the book on the wooden desk with a low thud. Wave of recognition crossed her eyes when met with the intruder's.

"Ugh" she fumbled, feeling nervous from his approach. Her eyes took in his appearance and she noticed that even today he wasn't following the uniform code. But instead of a grey hoodie this time he had a black tee on where she could figure out F69 printed in the corner, just above his heart.

And while she was wondering why he doesn't dress up in the assigned uniform, in the meantime he had pulled the book to himself.

"You didn't answer my question ?" The pink on her cheek was easy to figure out even through her medium honey shade skin. And he deliberately leaned forward to have a closer look. The nervousness arising in her demeanour under his steady gaze was barefaced. Another thing rather than her smile that had intrigued him.

"It's just too deep. I can't actually understand it." She shrugged, her eyes gazing anywhere but him. "I guess I'll have to read it again." Came her almost inaudible timid voice. Maintaining eye contact with those mystical charcoal orbs was just too intimate for her. Yet another thing of her that stirs his insides.

"Hnn hnn" he hums in his deep voice as his eyes once again went back to the cover page of the book.

It was a beautiful bright red rose. But the riveting part was the hazy shadow of the withered rose with thorns looming above the thriving rose.

Unconsciously grazing his fingers on the cover, his lips moved, quoting the title a little aloud that read Rose~A Delusional Crave.